Chapter Twenty-One

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Sabrina's sunny bedroom, Sabrina lays in bed, asleep, underneath the bedcover.

{Sabrina's Pajama Outfit}

Sabrina awakens and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body. She looks at a rectangular gift box on the coffee table.

Sabrina slowly gets out of the bed and slowly walks up to the coffee table. She sits down on the sofa and looks at the note attached to the gift box.

Hope you like your surprise.
- Klaus

Sabrina gently takes the rectangle lid off, revealing a beige dress folded neatly inside. She gently sets down the lid on the coffee table and gently pulls out the dress.

Sabrina gets up and slowly walks over to the wall mirror and admires her dress, small smiling to herself.

⚜️⚜️

Now, downstairs in the courtyard, Klaus is sitting on the sofa with his feet propped up on the coffee table, drawing in his sketchbook.

Sabrina gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. Klaus looks at his wife and becomes in awe of admiration that she's wearing the dress.

 Klaus looks at his wife and becomes in awe of admiration that she's wearing the dress

{Sabrina's Formal Dress}

Klaus gently sets down his sketchbook and his pencil as he slowly gets up to his feet.

"Wow." Klaus said, astonished. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." Sabrina thanked her husband with a small smile. And she gently sways her hips, causing the hem of her dress to gently sway with her hips.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles and chuckles softly with each other.

"Do you like it?" Klaus asked, slowly walks up to her.