Part 15; Troublemaker

RECAP;

RECAP;

Finally it had all dawned upon him, after this call, what exactly these feelings for you were.

He rasped out lovesickingly,

"For her.... I would do anything."

PRESENT;

What was Shu going to do? Now that he knew how he felt, It only made him want to be there with you even more.

Going against those people who couldn't stop bothering you, the biased teachers, rude classmates.

But he quickly stop those thoughts from occupying his head, deciding to just go ahead and take a bath.

Shu knew he couldn't act too rashly. Even if he was aware of his feelings, that didn't give him the right to butt into your personal situation.

Moving over to the bathroom, he filled the bathtub up with water. Checking its temperature before removing his uniform.

Soaking in the bathtub, Shu leaned his head back with his hand behind his neck. God was he exhausted.

"This is so difficult.." Shu groans out, ruffling his hair before splashing that same hand down onto the water. Causing some water droplets to fall onto his face, and in his eye.

"ackk!" Wincing softly at the slight burning sensation, Shu submerges his whole head into to the tub. Letting out air bubbles as he stayed under the water for awhile. More thoughts soon came in.

He wanted to respect you, and your ability to handle your own problems. However, recently more people have becoming more aggressive towards you.

Gritting his teeth slightly, Shu resurfaces and takes a deep breath in. He couldn't guarantee how long he would be able to hold back his growing anger.

Being patient was his norm, and this feeling of anger that didn't seem to subside no matter how long he waited. It made him nervous.

Shu wasn't overly righteous, but he knew that their classmates were far from humane.

Well, some of them.

His mind started thinking of you again, and that alone made his heavy chest feel less burdened.

The way you smiled at him, even if it was an evil grin, it was the cutest and the most stunning smile he had ever seen. Your callused palms from past fights, he wanted to hold and rub his thumb against them.

He wanted to hold you again.

Shu scoffs, his face diving into his palms as he cringed at himself. Getting out of the bath, he dries off with a towel, walking over to the sink.