Chapter 7 ~ I'll take care of it ~

Wit woke up the following morning to the sun streaming across the foot of his bed, it looked like it was going to be a glorious day. He thought about Masa and wondered if he was awake yet? Jumping out of bed he threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt and rolled the sleeves up, he would wash up and then go to start breakfast.

In the second bedroom, Masa was also waking up, his hair sticking up all over the place, he wondered what the plan would be for today? Wearing the shorts and a tee shirt that he had slept in, he padded towards the bathroom to wash up before going to see if Wit was awake yet.

Wit walked in to the kitchen and started the rice cooker before pouring the leftover miso soup into a pan to reheat for breakfast. He then made two mugs of coffee and was just about to take one to Masa when the door of the guest bedroom swung open and the boy who had been filling his thoughts stepped out.

He looked so darn cute wearing nothing but shorts and a white tee, his feet and legs bare, Wit called him over,

"just in time, I was just going to bring you coffee in bed" he said.

"what a treat that would have been, thank you for the thought anyway" Masa replied. 

He walked towards the kitchen and asked if he could help?

"no, everything is in hand but, hey what's that?" Wit said as he looked at Masa's face

"oh, I woke up with a pimple, no biggy" Masa told him.

"come with me, I have some great stuff, it will be gone by tomorrow" Wit said, taking the boy's hand and pulling him into his own bedroom.

He led him into his en suite and rifling through the medicine cabinet he found the bottle he was looking for. Opening it up he pulled out the applicator and asked Masa to hold the bottle while he took hold of Masa's chin to steady him so he could apply the clear solution.

Wit was so close causing Masa to smile in embarrassment,

"I can manage by myself if you need to check on breakfast" Masa said.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry" Wit replied.

Wit stood close to Masa and as he took hold of the boys chin he couldn't help but stare in to his eyes. He was so fucking cute and he wanted to kiss him so much. His skin was so soft and when he started to smile it was Wit's undoing.

He applied the solution to Masa's pimple then holding his arm away he leaned forward, their eyes remaining fixed on one another until he took Masa's lip's in the most fleeting of kisses, a feather light kiss just brief enough for Wit to taste him and plant the desire for more.

As Wit drew away, Masa looked at him silently questioning his actions. Why had he done that, why hadn't he stopped it and why did he want to try it again? Masa felt his skin become heated and pulled away from Wit's touch handing the bottle back to him.

"thank you Wit" he stuttered rushing quickly out of the bathroom.

Wit placed the applicator back into the bottle and put it in the cabinet closing the door. He smiled to himself as he looked back at his reflection in the mirror while touching his lips and remembering the sweet moment their lips had met.

Masa was in the kitchen drinking his coffee and stirring the soup which Wit seemed to have forgotten about, he gathered the bowls and cutlery needed and began to dish up the breakfast just as Wit reappeared. 

"oh, I'm sorry, I was supposed to be doing that" Wit commented as he took a seat at the counter.

"no problem" Masa said before sitting himself.