Chapter 16 ~ part of a family ~

It had been several days since Masa had been rescued from the stalker who had been diagnosed with severe depression due to personal reasons, it seemed that Masa had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, his kindness misconstrued.

He had never been in trouble with the law before so Masa decided that under the circumstances he would not press charges as long as the boy could get the help he needed. Unfortunately he could not speak for the security guard who had decided to go ahead and prosecute.

Kiru Warihaga had been sent back to Japan to until he was well enough to face those charges and possibly serve time, until then he was in a facility where he could receive the best possible care.

Wit knew that the time was coming for Masa to go back to J'muzu's and he was dreading it but there was little he could do. Masa had come to Thailand to spend time with his friend after all so he couldn't steal him away, that would be too selfish.

Pat had been moping about because Ariki had returned to Japan, Wit had an idea something was going on with those two but Pat was being tight lipped about it. Masa had eventually sat down with the gang and told them all about himself and he was surprised at how well they took it.

"so, your a real life Viscount then?" Orm has asked.

"it's just a name" Masa replied.

"and you have a castle among other places named after your ancestors, that's so cool" she said.

"it's of great historical importance but I guess it all ends with me unless I get married and have kids" he answered.

"well, I've got a long list of possible surrogates when you're ready guys" Nathan said causing Masa to start blushing and Wit to smile.

"so you're going back to J'muzu's next week?" Korn said.

"yes, he's back from his business trip and we can spend some time before I go back to Japan" Masa replied.

Korn noticed Wit's face, he'd never seen Wit look so happy while he'd been seeing Masa and he hoped they could work something out.

The friends had made Masa promise to keep in touch and to hurry back and he said he would be back as soon as he could.

Today, Wit was taking Masa to meet his parent's and they had set off early so they could have a full day at Wit's childhood home.

They arrived shortly after 10am and Wit's mum rushed out to greet them, she was a lovely lady, bubbly, kind and very pretty.

She hugged her son and ruffled his hair then grabbed Masa and hugged him warmly. Wit's brother appeared and Wit introduced him. He greeted them both before rushing off on an errand for their dad who was in the garage tinkering with an old motorbike.

Wit took Masa through to the garage and introduced him to his dad. Masa bowed japanese style and greeted Wit's father.

"you good with engines boy?" Wit's dad asked Masa.

"not really sir, I do office work" Masa replied.

"do you enjoy it?"

"I guess someone has to do it sir" Masa said.

"you work for a lot of years, you should find something you enjoy" the older man advised.

"yes sir, Wit told me the same" Masa smiled.

"so, your japanese?"

"yes sir"

"are you enjoying your stay in Thailand?"