Chapter 10 ~ I love you ~

🔞 ~ mature scene ahead ~ 🔞

Wit carried Masa to the bed and gently laid him down, his lips swooping in to make the connection again then he laid down next to Masa without breaking the kiss, his tongue dipping into the sweet haven.

Masa groaned as Wit then littered his face with tiny kisses coming back to his lips for another taste before finding a different place which needed his attention. He ran his hand slowly down Masa's body until he found the hem of his tee shirt then moved the fabric until his fingers came into contact with soft, warm skin.

The taut flesh of Masa's stomach lured Wit's attention away from his mouth, he needed to examine it further, he needed to get this damn tee shirt off Masa.

Climbing above him, he took the medallion in his hand and carefully removed it from around Masa's neck before placing it on the bedside table then he took the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it upwards swiftly removing the offending item of clothing before throwing it to the side.

His eyes raked over Masa's toned body quickly followed by his fingers then Wit paused his actions momentarily to frantically pull off his vest top before grabbing Masa's hands to place them on his own muscular flesh.

Wit groaned in pleasure as he felt Masa's hands on him, touching, caressing and stroking. Masa was surprised to see that Wit had a nipple piercing and he touched it gently making Wit squirm with pleasure above him from the sensations shooting down his spine.

Wit leaned forward until their skin made contact and thrust his tongue into Masa's mouth, one hand behind Masa's head holding him steady as the other hand slid down his side and slipped beneath his waist before sliding down the back of Masa's shorts. Wit's fingers kneading the flesh of Masa's buttocks.

His groans tempered Wit's desire until his arousal was causing him great discomfort which he tried to alleviate by thrusting his hips against Masa's body, it wasn't enough, he needed more. Masa writhed delectably beneath Wit, his tiny whimpers and groans becoming more needy as he pushed his own hips forward to meet Wit's thrusts.

"Ā kamisama, Wit san onegaishimasu, oh god Wit, please" Masa began speaking in japanese,

"watashi o tasuketekudasai, please help me" he begged as his own arousal caused discomfort.

Masa's words inflamed Wit even more until he moved lower to peel away Masa's shorts, his member springing up and literally begging for attention. Wit peeled away his own shorts before moving back up to place their organs together and take them both in his hand stroking slowly.

His head thrown back in pleasure as he used his other hand to touch the tips, rubbing the tiny slits until they became slick. His hand sped up, he knew they were both close, it was so damn sexy seeing Masa like this.

Wit hadn't slept with anyone in years, not since his ex girlfriend, his hand had been his only lover. It was as if he'd been waiting for this moment, for this person, his special person. They both came in a frenzy of sensation but it was not over by any means.

Masa was covered in their ejaculate and Wit stared down at him thinking how utterly fuckable he looked. His member was still hard but not as painful as before. Masa looked up at Wit wondering what was going to happen next, his innocence was obvious in the way he gazed up at the older boy.

"I want to make love to you Masa, can I continue?" Wit asked.

"yes, yes I want to make love with you too Wit" Masa replied.