Chapter 11 ~ the visitor ~

Wit carried Masa into the bathroom and placed him carefully on his feet in the shower before climbing in beside him, Masa had never felt so cherished before, it was beautiful and yet scary. He was so afraid of losing this precious thing that he had just discovered.

They bathed together, Wit helping him to clean himself whilst stealing little kisses, licking and nipping at his neck but he knew Masa would be sore so he held himself back. When they were both clean, Wit helped Masa to dry before toweling himself and they both got ready for bed.

Wit changed the sheets quickly and they both climbed into bed and snuggled up, holding one another tightly before falling asleep in each others arms. The lovers had no idea what was unfolding several thousand miles away back in Japan.

***

"well we're going to have to inform him" Ariki Takara addressed the small group he was meeting with.

Mr Ariki Takara was Masa's personal assistant, one of just a handful of people who knew his true identity. The small group of people were gathered late at night to discuss a situation which had arisen involving a young man by the name of Kiru Warihaga.

He worked in the same office as Masa and he'd been causing a bit of a nuisance asking too many questions. Ariki suspected he was emotionally unstable but the law wouldn't get involved unless he caused actual bodily harm to someone or was involved in any destructive behaviour.

What seemed to have set him off was Masa's sudden absence from work and his disappearance from Japan. Masa usually kept to himself so most of his colleagues didn't even notice that he was absent, only the few people in this room were aware he was taking some time with an old friend in Thailand.

This boy Kiru Warihaga had been keeping tabs on Masa and had been asking questions regarding his whereabouts. At first his superiors had thought he was just curious but as the day's wore on and he wasn't getting any answers he was becoming increasingly difficult to pacify, his angry outbursts and aggressive behaviour were cause for concern.

He had been told that Masa's whereabouts were nothing to do with him to which he had informed several people that they were dating though no one had ever seen them together. They told him that if Masa wanted him to know where he was, he would have told him if they were indeed a couple because most suspected the boy was lying.

Some tried to deflate the situation by pretending to believe his lies and saying that perhaps it was Masa's way of telling him they were over, in response Kiru had flown off the handle, in short, the kid was obsessed with Masa.

Ariki decided he would have to fly to Thailand and interrupt Masa's vacation so after ending the meeting he booked a red eye and went home to pack a small bag. He should arrive by morning and they could discuss what to do next?

***

Wit was the first to wake up, his arms around Masa in a tender embrace and he thought about all that had transpired last night. He was glad that Masa had confided in him, initially he had hated the thought that Masa might be keeping secrets from him but he hadn't even tried to hide the fact that he was the face behind Matsumae International and he had good reason for not broadcasting it from every rooftop.

Wit wondered about Viscount Enterprises too but he was sure Masa would explain in time. He wanted to get up and start breakfast but he also wanted Masa to wake up in his arms, the latter won as he pulled his baby closer and closed his eyes only to be interrupted by a knock on his door.