Chapter 14

Bailey's pov
I could see how scared she was by looking at her. I wish she didn't have to witness this. She was too young to see this, I'm too young too but I've been dealing with this for a while. The commotion didn't even wake Kylie up. I had to wake her up herself just in case if he needed us.
"Kylie, we have to get up!"
"Why? What's going on?"
Another scream. That was her answer. She jumped up, put her robe on and ran out to see what was happening. Arnold wad dragging two girls down the stairs by there hairs and left them at the bottom in pain.
"Kylie, Bailey, explain to the girls what must happen down here" Arnold snapped furiously.
"Yes Arnold" we said in sync.
Belle just sat in a chair and didn't say anything to anyone. I could see the horror that appeared on her face. I knew she wouldn't ever forget what she saw here but I couldn't erase it from her mind.
He then left and locked the door behind him. "If there are four beds, but five of us, what's going to happen?..." Belle said hesitantly.
"I don't know but I hope nothing happens, especially with Kylie, she's been down here for so long that I feel like she's family". I answered.
The girls wouldn't bug at all. They stayed where they were, holding each other tightly. Neither me nor Kylie moved over to them, so we walked to the sofa and watched some movies, to take our minds off things.