Chapter 16

Bailey's pov

I have never seen anyone so horrified in my life, the look on there faces reminded me of how I was when I first got here, I didn't know what the hell was going on, I just wanted to die and not be in this hell, but look at me now, I've got two kids with this psycho path and I can't go back and change things. "Belle, we have to get the girls ready. Let's get to work, shall we?".

"What do you mean get them ready? What's gonna happen to Kylie? There's only four beds but five of us. Is something bad gonna happen to her?" Belle asked me. "I won't let anything happen to me hun, I've been here too long. Can I tell you something?" Kylie asked. So she walked her over to the sofa, which was empty and told Belle one of her biggest secrets. "My mother was married to that man for many years, okay? When his parents were killed, he was heartbroken and they believed in a perfect family so he kept her down here for many years and went insane. He then started to beat her and rape her, and that's how we came along the way, but my mother wasn't enough for him. He then started to kidnap twins, 'cause they reminded him of me and Klover. And ever since then, that's how this all happened. He had also rapped me and my sister".

I could see a tear roll down my sisters face as she listened to Kylie tell her story, she was so horrified to even move an inch. "But that doesn't explain how if you'll be okay or not tho, cause remember what happened to your sister?". She didn't say a word either, she just sat there on the sofa and just looked at the ground and started thinking to herself. "I'm so sorry I asked that! I don't know why I did!" Belle apologized. I could tell she felt so bad about this, I knew she didn't mean to say it too. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean to say it but I don't know what he'll do, I may be his last living daughter but he won't hesitate to hurt me".

Belle just got up and walked to the room and stayed there the rest of the night. I had no idea what she was thinking but I wanted to give her her space and to relax, she needs it after tonight. I'm just surprised she's handling this all so well, she usually goes insane but she wants to be strong for me and I know how that feels too. We would always try to be smart for each other and be the strongest one. "Bailey, we need to get these girls settled in, they can have mine and my sister's bed, I'll sleep on the sofa for now. I don't know what he's gonna do with me so let's hope nothing happens though" Kylie announced. Me and her both got up and walked over to the girls and helped them up. We showed them we weren't gonna bite them and that we'll help them, that we'll be there for them both. We both know what it is like to be them. So we got them both on their feet and walked them over to the room. We gave them a pair of old nightgowns and sent them off to bed. As me and Kylie walked out, she looked over at them before closing the door. "What's wrongs?" I asked her, feeling concerned. "Those two, theirs something funny about them, I don't know what but I can tell".

"What do you mean? What do feel about them?"

"When you first got here, you didn't get scared from help, you accepted it, they stayed close to each other like they were gonna die right in front of us, but if he were gonna kill them, why would he make us watch it? I know he killed Klover in front of us but that's cause she was protecting you from him"

"I don't know, don't think about it too much, you need to get some sleep, cause yet again, we've had a long day, like always".