Chapter One: Dalek

Rebecca couldn't see nor hear. She just knew that she was somewhere else and not where she was.

Then she heard cracking, she heard stone meeting stone as the pieces of her extra stone layer fell off. The moment the stone pieces settled on the ground they turned into the same blue dust she left behind when she disappeared in the bright blue light. It wasn't long before the dust blinked out of existence.

And the moment Rebecca was free from her stone prison she gasped as she collapsed on to all fours on the cement floor. Panting for breath.

"Would you look at that...", said an unknown voice close by, "A new specimen falling right in my lap. Can this day get any better?"

Rebecca faintly heard the safety being clicked off on multiple guns. But she was too busy trying to regain feeling and control of her body to really worry about her wellbeing.

"Listen to me!", another voice with a Northen accent shouts.

"Don't worry I'll get back to you in a second.", the first voice said condescendingly.

Rebecca didn't like it.

She felt a hand grip tightly to her chin and raise her head up so she was staring face to face with a man who's entire being screamed rich, powerful, and greedy.

"A pretty one too.", the man comments off handedly, talking as if she wasn't there in front of him, "But does it speak English?"

"I'm...", Rebecca panted, the man's eyes lit up at the sound of her voice.

"I'm not an 'it'.", she managed to say, sending the man a weak glare.

"Look at you trying to be so tough when you're obviously exhausted by whatever you did.", the man smirked as his eyes roamed over her as if she was a specimen on display in a museum, literally, "I'm Henry Van Statten and, by the way, I have many questions about that that you'll be answering later."

Rebecca managed to jerk her chin from his grasp, her glare becoming fiercer as she began to regain her energy.

"I don't even know what the hell happened.", she snarled.

Van Statten didn't look deterred in the slightest.

"Well then, you could be lying, if not, it'll be a learning experience for the both of us then. But you'll just have to wait.", he stood up turning to some of the multiple guards in the square cement room, "Hold her."

"What!?", Rebecca exclaimed as a guard made to grab her.

At least he tried to grab her.

Whatever happened, Rebecca was far from being at full strength, but she was still stronger than your average human male. So, it was easy for her to throw him aside as if he weighed nothing when she was pulled up to her feet.

"Grab her! I still need to finish up with this one before I get to her.", Van Statten ordered.

More guards came out to get her, three to be specific, and it took all three to hold her in place. She struggled a little, but cursed quietly when she couldn't break free.

Stupid stone angel statue thing.

It was then, for a second, when she finally noticed a shirtless male on a rack with his arms chain above him in spread eagle. She can only assume he was the second voice she heard when she first arrived in this place.

It was in the next second that it felt like the world had frozen and everything clicked. The world around her, not much when it's mostly just cement walls, floor, and ceiling, came into focus. Rebecca couldn't help but wonder how she wasn't diagnosed as practically blind and given glasses with how clearer everything seemed to be.