Mr Corrigan - Lorenzo Berkshire

a/n: finished it ends with us at 2:30 am last night and was inspired to make this so enjoy this randomly put together one shot :) 

WARNING: CONTAINS A SMALL IT ENDS WITH US SPOILER THAT MAY OR MAY NOT RUIN A BIT OF IT. GO READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. TRUST ME. IT'S WORTH IT. I WOULD PAY MONEY TO READ IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN. Bye :D

Edit: I started writing this months ago, but I just couldn't get it to a standard I liked. So finally, I have it to the point where I'm satisfied with it, and can present to you: Mr Corrigan <3

...

"and then he said 'in the future... if by some miracle you find yourself in the position to fall in love again... fall in love with me.' And I SCREAMED Enzo! I screamed! I woke up everyone in my dorm and read it to them and they screamed too!" you said, flopping back onto your pillow.

"Atlas Corrigan has well and truly stolen my heart! I'm in LOVE!" you said, sighing and laughing at Enzo's raised eyebrow.

"I hope you're sparing some of that love for me then darling. I'm not sure how I feel about sharing your heart with your Mr Corrigan. I'd rather have it all to myself, you know? I'm kinda selfish like that." He said, smiling down at you.

"When you write lines like that for me Enzo, I'll kick him out and you can be the full time resident." you said, laughing and hitting him with a pillow gently.

"challenge accepted y/n. challenge accepted." he said, grabbing a pillow and hitting you back. "And I mean to the pillow war, don't get your hopes up, I'm no genius when it comes to writing." he said, shielding him from the cascading blows of your pillow on his head.

...

You dropped your bag onto the floor of your room, pulling your notes from your bag and sorting through them.

Throughout the various notes about Grindylows you found five scraps of paper, each with a tiny note from Enzo that he'd passed you earlier.

your eyes roved over each word, taking them in once again and smiling.

"I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time you can grow to love yourself as much as I do."

"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings"

"thanks for being mine darling"

"not once have I looked at you and not had to blink to check that you're real."

"I'll take any portion of your heart you'll give me."

you laughed at the last one a bit, remembering his reluctance to share your heart with Atlas. But hey, what could he do? It was Atlas who was fictional, not him. (dear readers... I'm sorry)

you moved to lie back on your bed, sliding the notes into the draw beside your bed. you looked at the books beside your bed, reading the titles over and over again.

You were no Juliet, but you had your love story with Enzo. He completed you. your other half.

you noticed something poking at your neck and sat up, looking at your pillow. A slightly crinkled note sat on it.

you checked it was to you, before unfolding it. A magnet fell out, small and rectangular. You turned it over quickly to read what it said. "Boston: Where Everything Is Better." 

So he'd read it ends with us for you. That's it, you were sold, he was the one, you would marry him.

you smiled and decided to keep the magnet in your hand, waiting till you had finished the letter to put it somewhere. you unfolded his letter, and started to decipher his handwriting.