The Eras Tour - All Slytherin Boys

My hcs about how them trying to get tickets would go down <3

- RIGHT SO

- honestly they don't care when you first tell them about the tour. Big deal, yada yada

- When you queue for a presale code, they're not caring too much, they're probably not bothered honestly just letting you do your thing

- But when you get a presale code? they're INVESTED.

- "What's a presale code?" - Draco probably
"It helps them get access to tickets before just anyone can buy them." - Lorenzo, dutifully explaining
"So it's like a Disney special pass?" - Mattheo, who you explained Disneyland to the week prior

- Honestly trying so hard to get you those tickets. Imagine you don't manage to get tickets the first night and you're BUMMED. Keep sobbing (literally was me after November 17th, loss of my presale code day)

- But then you've nearly lost hope. You didn't get a presale code for the other nights, so ur chances at tickets? OUT THE WINDOW.

- But thank god. Thank god for your friends. Astoria, who got a presale code, and got tickets for her, Daphne, Pansy and a Hufflepuff girl. BLAISE, who got tickets for himself, Draco, and Theo.

- And last but not least, TOM RIDDLE, who set up SEVEN different emails and battled the Ticketmaster mums to get tickets for himself, Mattheo, Lorenzo, and of course, YOU.

- None of them besides the girls understand how huge this is until you're all screaming and crying and hugging.

- Then there's the stress of outfits. Finding matching ones, making sure they're cute, yada yada.

- Then they're helping you with everything they can, getting beads, making bracelets, learning lyrics.

- They're so excited for it oh my god by the end? BUZZING. have to tell them to shut up so many times.

- Going to Edinburgh Eras Tour, because of where hogwarts is.

- They're singing along, but trading bracelets? Weirded out originally by strangers approaching you, but then get into it.

- Totally having an amazing time by the end, and get the Taylor hype.

...

TO CLARIFY....

I'M GOING TO THE ERAS TOUR!

I found out today, and had no idea. It's in two weeks. Outfit is ordered, bracelets are made, making even more bracelets, terrified. I'm so excited. Somebody pinch me.

Requests still open, love you all, thanks for reading!