Deprived Jock Gets Relief

Big Bad Blake 3

Hey, it’s me Blake again. If you hadn’t read the other two stories in this series, I’ll bring you up to par really quick:

My girlfriend-turned-wife Cindy has had the same college roommate since freshman year, a gay cheerleader named Chad who still goes to Ohio state and is a cheerleader. She used to be a cheerleader, too, before we both graduated.

We ended up getting married and searching for work. She got hired first and it’s been an uphill battle for me to find any kind of employment. Because of this, it’s been the three of us living in her college apartment until I can get a job and contribute.

That combined with her getting pregnant and withholding sex from me led to something that shouldn’t have happened. I ended up getting relief from her effeminate twink best friend, Chad.  

It’s been about a month since the last time we did anything—the time I basically impaled him in the kitchen that day.

Cindy was eventually released from the hospital after complications with our baby, Claire, who was born premature and she ended up moving back home with her parents so they could help with the baby…AND… because things have been rocky with our marriage otherwise.

It’s almost like we stopped having sex once we got married, and she wouldn’t even TOUCH me once she got pregnant.

Being that I don’t cum from masturbating, I’ve essentially bursting at the seams this whole time since she’s been pregnant.

With her out of the house, it’s just been Chad and I at the apartment.

He sleeps on the couch and I sleep in the bed in the bedroom.

For about the last 3 weeks or so, he hasn’t been around the apartment, instead opting to spend the night at the apartment of his new boyfriend who lives closer to campus.

So, I’ve been pretty bored and lonely lately.

My day consists of hitting the gym first thing in the morning, driving uber for a few hours, then hitting the gym again before heading home.

I didn’t realize how much of a role football played in my life until I graduated.

My life used to REVOLVE around drills, practice, games, conditioning, ---FOOTBALL.  

And when I wasn’t playing or practicing, I was watching pro and other collegiate games.  

That’s been the only constant in my life---working out.

…and I haven’t had sex since that time with Chad… I know, I know… how could a guy like me end up sex deprived?

Shit… You tell me…

I’m still married, but my wife is away…. Her parents said it would be fine for me to join, but it just wouldn’t feel right. So, I’ve visited twice, but things are so icy between Cindy and I… and when I bump into her parents, it’s even worse.