Tied to the Bed

"Dude, I need your help, and it's gonna sound crazy, okay?" Caleb immediately said as he opened his front door to let his friend in.

His best friend Adam has just arrived after receiving a frantic phone call from Caleb only twenty minutes earlier explaining that it was an absolute emergency and that he needed him to come over immediately.

Caleb lived not too far away on the other side of the campus and so he quickly threw on some runners, his jogging shorts and a gray sweater and headed over to his best friend's apartment to see what was so urgent.

The two 25-year-olds had been best friends since their 8th grade year when Caleb had transferred into the middle school that Adam attended. They'd become closer all throughout high school and college and now they both found themselves working in different departments at the local university. Their friendship had remained quite strong through it all.

"Okay, what's wrong man? Everything okay?" Adam asked him as they headed into the living room.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to sit down for this because this is a pretty crazy story and it ends with an even crazier request but you're the only one I could ever ask to do this." Caleb finished as they plopped down on the couch in his apartment's living room.

"Lemme guess, you need me to help you kill someone. You need me to donate my kidneys. You need me to help you knock off a series of Vegas casinos with you and nine other guys." Adam joked with his friend like he always would, always trying to lighten the mood.

"Dude, not a laughing matter. Well, kind of a laughing matter...but mostly...DEFINITELY not a laughing matter." Caleb said again as his hands fidgeted across his legs.

"Jeez, alright already, just tell me!" Adam said, wondering what could be so important.

"Okay, so get this. You know how Alexis has been getting super kinky lately?" He started.

Alexis was his girlfriend of the last year. She was half-Asian and half-white and she was also one of the hottest damn people Adam had ever seen in his life. Ever since she and Caleb had started dating he'd been very thankful of her gorgeous presence at his best friend's apartment on a regular basis. She wore these tiny sundresses that hardly ever seemed to want to stay on her body as she sashayed around Caleb's place throughout the summer.

"Yeah, you'd mentioned that you guys were doing all sorts of crazy stuff in bed, so what's up?" Adam asked, suddenly very interested in hearing about anything involving sex and Alexis.

"Well get this...she wants to open up our relationship so we can fuck other people! She's basically gonna let me sleep with other girls so that she can fuck other guys! How fucking hot is that, man?!" Caleb finished excitedly.

Adam was enthralled at his best friend's luck, but also confused. "Wait, so, why do you need me? I mean don't get me wrong, that's fucking amazing, but I thought you said specifically that you needed me for something when you called?"

"Yeah, here is where this whole thing is gonna start to sound really crazy, so bear with me here, man," Caleb began, "you see, she basically told me that she thinks the idea of seeing me fuck another girl is really hot."

"Okay?" Adam answered back, still lost, but fully invested in this story regardless.

"Well, she gets back from her two week vacation tomorrow morning and she gave me a sex homework assignment before she left on her trip. I was supposed to go out and seduce some girl and bring her back here and then film myself fucking her...Alexis gets turned on at the idea of my fucking other girls." Caleb explained.