Drilling My Girlfriend's nephew

It’s True.  

​

I ended up drilling my girlfriend’s nephew the other night, but I have to explain the background for it to truly make sense.  

My name is Randy.  I’m 47 years old, 6’ tall and 220 lbs.  My hair is brown and my eyes are hazel.  I’m still in pretty good shape even though I don’t work out as much as I did while playing sports in high school, or the two years I played football in college before eventually flunking out.   

I got married at 20 to my high school sweet heart Amanda in Texas, but after 5 years and 5 children, we ended up separating and getting a divorce.  Since I didn’t have a degree or any real skills, I ended up working in offshore oil drilling.  My work schedule had me working 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off which became a problem for Amanda who had to feed, bathe, and otherwise take care of the kids while I was away.  Eventually I was able to move up and get a 4 days on/4 days off shift rotation.  Much easier for a family man, but that didn’t make things any better.  

She always accused me of cheating, which I wasn’t in the beginning, but as things got cold at home and we separated, I did have sex with other women.  

Since leaving my wife and the ink drying on our divorce and child support paperwork, I ended up moving to Louisiana and sowing my wild oats.  Since I got married so early, and to the girl I was with all of high school, I’d only had sex with two women my whole life.  

Yes, you read that right:  2 women including my wife.  

Eventually, I moved in with Debbie and her three children and teenage nephew.    

We’ve been together about a year and I have no plans of ever getting married again.  Once you’ve had half your check taken for child support and the sting of divorce, you don’t see the point in ever getting married again.  

Things started out pretty cool.  She’s divorced herself, and got the house in the agreement.  This means she doesn’t have to pay rent/mortgage.  About 6 months ago, the lease on my one-bedroom apartment was coming to an end so she suggested I just move in with her to save that $1k per month.  

Her oldest son is 7, then she’s got a 4 and a 3-year-old.  Her 18-year-old nephew Cooper is a built-in babysitter for her while she works different shifts at the hospital as a nurse’s assistant mostly working night shifts.  

On the days that I’m on land (that’s what we call it when we’re “off” working offshore), she gets off around 6 AM and home just in time to wake up her 7-year-old to see him off to school.  By the time she gets back, she sleeps most of the day, then up again to get pick him up from school, then off to work again.  Cooper stays at home babysitting the 4- and 3-year-old.  

He’s a pretty cool kid--- quiet—doesn’t say too much.  

He’s still in high school.  On the cheerleading squad as a tumbler and a gym rat.  Oh, and I’m pretty sure he’s gay.  Not that it was a problem, but it was pretty obvious.  

Cooper is about 5’5” 160 with blond hair, blue eyes, and tanned olive skin.  Though he’s a gym rat and is very ripped, he’s very effeminate.  Like…the way he walks, the way he talks, he’s very effeminate—not a problem.