TRUTH OR DARE

A couple of years ago, I organized a camping trip with some of my nephews in the backwoods of the Ozarks. The three of us had grown up together, having by some stroke of fate had parents who were pregnant at the same time. At the time of our little retreat, I had just turned 21, my nephew Josh was 20, and his younger brother Alan was 18. Alan had just graduated high school, and Josh and I had both been away at College, so the three of us hardly got to hang out anymore, which is what prompted our trip.

The trip wasn't planned to be anything big. We were going to sit around the campfire and talk, cook some camp food, and all that. It turned out to be more than that in the end, though.

On our first night in camp, after we'd already been talking and hanging out for a while, the talk turned to sex, and all about what kinds of things we'd done with girls in the past. Alan was new to the dating scene, and hadn't gotten all that far with any of his high school girlfriends. Josh and I, on the other hand, had had plenty of time to sample the variety while away at college, and it wasn't long before we were trading sexual stories. I learned how Josh's most recent ex-girlfriend liked to make gulping sounds when she swallowed his load, and I told them about a small Korean girl I'd dated my first year who liked to roleplay in bed and liked to dress like a little anime girl when we were in public. Pretty soon, the conversation died down, and we were all shifting uncomfortably to try and adjust the rigid dicks that threatened to betray our arousal through the fabric of our pants.

Then Josh had the idea of playing truth or dare.

The rules were pretty standard, except that when we played in the past, we always made it Truth, Dare, or Big Dare. The sexual tension was still in the air, and it wasn't long before the truths and the dares started becoming more and more sexual.

"Alan," Josh said, "I dare you to take out your dick and let us see how big it is."

Alan didn't protest. In no time, he had pulled down his shorts and boxers enough to pull out the meaty shaft of his dick, which flopped a little, half-rigid, against the fabric of his shorts.

We looked at it in silence, and it was Alan's turn. His dick still hanging loose, he said confidently, "I dare you to take out your dicks and to rub them against each other."

It was one of those things, one of those times when your hormones are so overwhelming, and your body is so tense with anticipation that you don't even think twice about what it is you're doing. Like when you're with a girl for the first time, and she's willing to go all the way, and it leads from groping to frenching to fingering to sex. That's what this was. And Josh and I didn't hesitate to whip out our dicks, and step shyly towards each other, taking our limp monsters in our hands, rubbing them against one another.

I remember how hairy he was, and how his dick felt hot as it rubbed against mine. And I remember standing there, my dick in my hand, and looking over at Alan who was now squeezing and stroking his dick a little too.

We stood there, rubbing ourselves in silence for a couple of minutes before Josh said, "It's your turn, Brian."

"Sure," I said, stepping back just a foot or so from Josh. "I dare you to suck on Alan's dick while I jerk off onto you, Josh."

He looked at me dead in the eye, and I saw him lick his lips before he responded. "Okay." He started to undress, and then went over to where his brother was sitting, and laid his clothes down in front of Alan before laying himself on the ground. He looked over at me, and grasped his brother's dick, taking it slowly in his mouth.