MY SISSY ROOMMATE CH. 02

Mark glared at me angrily while I tried to scramble away from him. As I cowered to the back of my closet, absolutely nowhere to escape, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. My little cock was still hard and swinging, protruding from my unzipped jeans as I feebly struggled against his powerful hands.

He drug me out, exposing me in my embarrassed state of arousal. Mathew jumped to his feet and his eyes just popped wide open when he saw me. Both of them looked very startled and surprised as we all three stood there with erections, but Mark looked mad.

Up close, Mark was much taller and much more muscularly built than I had imagined from a distance. Standing so close to him, as he held me by my wrist, I realized how big and powerful he really was. He just glared at me while he twisted my wrist, trying to force me into a kneeling position in front of him.

When, I finally gave in from the pressure on my wrists, I suddenly felt really awkward and embarrassed kneeling so close to his hard black cock swaying just inches from my face.

"You punk ass motherfucker. I ought to kick your ass. Hiding in that closet and spying on me," Mark hissed at me.

I was scared, afraid I was going to get beaten up. I was ashamed, my blatant erection obviously exposing my arousal from what I had just witnessed. My dignity was quickly disappearing as my eyes, wide open, just stared at Mark's hard cock. My head was spinning as I pondered my fate.

Nobody spoke for a moment. The room became eerie silent for a minute as we all wondered what to do now.

Finally I got up the courage to speak, and in a crackled breaking voice, almost begging said, "I won't tell anyone, I swear I won't. Please, please just let me go."

"Fuck you bitch. You're not going anywhere, I never did trust your faggot looking ass," Mark spit the words out.

Finally Mathew spoke, in an almost motherly protecting way, "Don't hurt him sweetie, can't you tell he likes this."

Mark turned his glaring eyes to Mathew and said, "I told you not to call me that God dammit, and I ought to kick his scrawny white ass."

"Mark, look at him, his little cock is as stiff as a pencil. Obviously you turn him on immensely. Maybe you should include him instead of going berserk," Mathew almost pleaded for me.

I think Mark quickly rationalized that if I were involved physically with them, then my willingness to blab was greatly diminished. It was like a lightbulb went off in his head.

Suddenly he smiled and said, "Get undressed and suck my dick bitch. Right now, undress and suck my black dick you little faggot!"

Mark tightened his grip on my wrist and without even thinking, because I was so scared, I obediently shed my clothes. Once undressed, he tried to pull me closer to his 12 inch hard black cock. I resisted and twisted my neck, as I was pulling my head back at the same time.

"I'm not playing, suck my dick you punk ass bitch or I'm going to kick your ass all over this dorm room and tell everybody you two faggots came on to me," Mark threatened me.

"He's not going to hurt you Anthony, just do what he says. You know you want to. Don't tell me that watching us didn't turn you on. Go on, just put it in your mouth," Mathew pleaded with me.

I knelt there frozen in front of Mark's hard sculpted body while he still gripped my wrist. It was true, watching them had turned me on, but participating was different. This was a world that I'm not sure I wanted to enter, there was no backing out once I started, but there seemed to be no way out of this even now.

Mathew dropped to his knees and crawled over to us. Without another word said, he moved his face in between Mark's cock and my face. Disregarding any reservation of my presence, he locked his mouth on that big hard swollen piece of black flesh. Mathew payed a worshipful homage to Mark's cock while I knelt within a distance of about a foot from them, unable to look away and not really wanting to.