I did not really intend to make my step dad and step brother my slaves

My mother has always had a preference for beta men. She chews them up and spits them out. She is a successful business woman, and though heterosexual does not even lie men. Her form of feminism is destroy the men, She did that to my very mild mannered house husband father. She emotionally abused him and routinely humiliated him into being a cuck, who made snacks for her male visitors. I don't like my mother, she is an extremely cold and abusive woman.

My father finally left my mother when I was about 13 when he met a very sweet equally mild mannered woman at church. He found a woman who didn't make him feel like shit. I would have preferred to live with my father, but my motheer had more money and better attorneys. She didn't want me, I was another male to hate and she was not maternal. The custody battle was more of a competition for her.... and she won.

From 13 to 18 it was a parade of submissive beta men coming in and out of our lives. TBH some of them were bi or gay... The only male in her life she couldn't break was me... because I have always been dominate and quite frankly knew all of her abusive manipulations. At 16 I came out t her as gay, and jokingly told her I didn't care what she thought because if anything she was the reason women repulsed me.

When I was 18 she remarried a really nice guy who was another beta doormat, like my father but way sexier. His name was Tim... on the outside he looked to be a muscular masculine man in his mid 40's... on the inside, a total beta male. His son was  named Alex, a 19 yo tall All American jock boy... and I could tell very quickly a gay submissive bottom.

At 18, I was 6'1", beefy muscular, and I have the biggest dick in my universities. It was gray sweat pants season and beta Alec couldn't take his eyes off my dick swinging in my sweats. It only took 3 months for my mother to go back to her old ways... staying late at work, going on frequent business trips, and her girls trips with her boozy 50 year old girlfriends.

I never had problems finding willing bottoms and cum pigs in this ultra conservative upper middle class to wealthy town. I had two cum dumpsters on my football team, a couple of pussy boys, and a harem of far right Trump voting daddies that craved being dominated by the bullies of their youth and  turned into somebodies bitch. It's easier to gat a blow job and fuck ass in this town than people will ever know.

My mother was going to be gone on one of her trips for a weekend. It was just us guys. So I let my hair down and started walking around naked or in underwear. I started doing bro stuff with Tim and Alex. I came back from the gym sweaty and stinky, laughed and stuck my pits in their face, slapped their ass, then stripped down to shower with my door open walking to shower naked and back to my bedroom naked. I notice Alex was laser focussed on my dick... why wouldn't he be, I have a great dick.

One night I was joking around with Alex and started to walk up to him while he was studying and grab the back of his head and rub it in my crotch... come on you know you want that dick boy. I was just guy stuff... the next thing I knew he was nuzzling my bulge.... and looking very submissive. He looked up craving permission. So I whipped my semi hard dick out and held his head back so he could stare at it.

"Is this what you want pussy boy."

he shyly said "No"

I slapped his face and said "Don't lie to me dude." and slapped my dick on his face.

Alex was not a small guy he could have fought back or pushed me way.

He just meekly said "Yes.. I want it."

"Want it how faggot?"

he looked shy again and said "Inside me, any way that you like."

"Suck my dick faggot."

The next thing we both knew Alex was on my dick... like he was starving. He gave great head.

I ordered him to strip his clothes off for me, so I could inspect him. His dick was a rock hard little thing. I chuckled and said "No wonder your such a beta bitch... with that little thing between your legs." he made so much pre cum I thought he shot a load. Alex was into humiliation. Good to know.

He bent over to show me his perfect pink hole... he had been fucked before. I asked him "Who fucked you dude." He looked very timid and said "My cousins and some men at the park bathrooms." He looked very embarrassed..... but strangely that made him even harder and made him drip more pre cum.

I ordered Alex to suck my dick. My cock was at it it's full 9 and 3/4 inches about 6.5 around. I was so turned on... and Alex sucked dick like a pro. I asked him if his hole was clean and if he douched. He looked confused like he had no idea.

Just suck my dick cocksucker... he did with great further and shot my load down his eager throat.

I ordered him to watch video on anal douching and how to prepare to bottom. I had some dildos a banker liked me to use on him in my closet and told him he has to train his hole if he was gonna handle my dick. Then we cuddled until he left sub space.

I had no idea that Tim was on the other side of the door... hard and terrified. hard because it was a hot scene... terrified about how it made him feel. I later learned that it made Tim crave cock in his mouth and ass...