MY GIRLFRIEND'S DAD PT. 02

I cannot describe how hard my heart was beating as Sherry gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Her father had just finished pulling his cock out of my ass not 2 minutes ago and I was trying desperately to compose myself.

Thank God he had closed the garage door long enough to let me get dressed before opening it again for them to enter. Sweat was literally pouring down my forehead even though it was a cool fall day. As Sherry hugged me affectionately in front of her parents, I made no effort to hug her back, thinking it might just piss Mr. Carpenter off.

Sherry handed me 2 bags of groceries expecting me to take them up the stairs behind her mother. I purposely waited and let them walk ahead of me, afraid that there might be a huge cum stain leaking through the back of my shorts. The crack of my ass cheeks felt wet and sloppy as we ascended the stairs, me the last to follow as Mr. Carpenter didn't even offer to help carry the groceries his wife struggled with. He actually even had the audacity to stealthily pinch my ass, startling me, without them seeing as I started up the stairs.

Sherry was talking to me a mile a minute, blabbering about one thing or another as I was practically incoherent in my own thoughts. All I wanted to do was rush to their bathroom and lock the door, so I could clean my cum drooling ass up. When we got to the top of the stairs, I let loose a small, almost inaudible fart that released what felt like a couple of tablespoons of Mr. Carpenter's cum to leak out of my ass. As I struggled to get their groceries out of my hands and onto the kitchen counter, I felt it start to trickle down my leg. Quickly excusing myself, I made a mad dash for the restroom down the hall.

Locking the door as quick as I could, I plopped onto the toilet seat and an absurdly loud fart released what felt like a huge glob of semen from my ass into the commode water. As it splashed into the commode, I grabbed a hand towel off the rack and held it between my legs trying to muffle my obscene bowel noises. My ass squelched and gurgled out more air and cum, that now just gushed out of my throbbing butt hole.

Good Lord, how much cum did this man deposit in me I wondered? When will it stop leaking out? Every time I thought my bowels were empty, more air would escape releasing even more of his seed. After a few minutes of pushing air and cum out of my ass, I felt the worst had passed and made a feeble attempt to wash my ass crack and legs on their hand towel. I know what you're thinking, "that's gross." but I had no choice. I couldn't go out there like this. Thank God my shorts were dry and there was no big wet cum stain in the crack of them.

Looking into the commode, I was amazed at the amount of cum my ass had expelled. I could see it clearly floating in the water as it was a thick, white congealed viscous solid fluid clearly contrasting with the water. The bathroom reeked of his cum as I finished cleaning myself up, finally spraying deodorizer to mask the smell.

When I opened the door, Mrs. Carpenter was standing just outside the door urgently waiting for me to exit. "Sorry." was all she said as she apparently needed to pee badly and pushed past me locking the door behind her.

So far, so good, I had escaped detection by all and could calm down a little.

I went to the kitchen where Sherry was putting up the groceries. While her mother was occupied in the bathroom and Mr. Carpenter still downstairs in the garage, she grabbed me and gave me a hot sloppy kiss. She grabbed my cock through my shorts and said, "I missed this, you're gonna give me some tonight." she giggled.

After the groceries were put up, we went to her room to be alone and listen to some music and talk. Her mother came directly into the room to ask Sherry what her plans were for the day and it might have been my imagination, but I'm almost sure she gave me several questionable glances. The first thing my guilty conscience thought, was that maybe I left some evidence of my infidelities with Mr. Carpenter in the bathroom, but maybe it was my imagination, I was probably being too paranoid.