Ex-con uncle part 2

I woke up pretty late the next day... a little after 12 noon according to my alarm clock.

I laid there thinking back to the crazy things that had happened the night before... how 6’4” my ex con uncle got shit-faced drunk off cheap beer and let me blow him his first night out of the slammer.

I could still taste remnants of his putrid jizz in my mouth, and I could see it dried up all over my hands and forearm.

Yea, it was hot AF, but now things were probably going to be awkward around the house.  

I took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen since I could smell breakfast being made.

Pancakes, eggs, and sausage. 

Apparently mom woke up late too, and decided to cook enough for all of us.

“Good morning, Chaddy-bear” said mom with a smile on her face.

“Good... good morning, mom,” I said with a self conscious hesitation.

In my head, she knew I had her older brother’s Dick down my throat last night... 

Did she know that her 18 yo twink of a son had just rinsed off the dried up remains of her older brother’s jizz from my hands, face, and hair???

And where was Uncle Joe?

Did he say something to her?

I had so many questions...

“I cooked enough for you, me, and Joe, but he left this morning to go look for work and finish the day off at one of his court-ordered classes,” she continued.”

“He caught the bus there, but I told him you could pick him up from the county courthouse building at 8p when his class is over since it would be dark and he doesn’t quite know his way around town yet.”

“Oh, okay,” I replied.

I had butterflies in my stomach wondering what it was going to be like to see him later today.

——————-

All throughout the day I couldn’t stop the scenes from playing over and over in my head.

Uncle Joe on his back with his huge, throbbing uncut Dick hanging out of the slit of his prison-issued boxer briefs writhing in agony as I went to town on it.

His big lemon-sized low-hanging balls contracting and pulling up into him as I throated his massive hog.

Over and over the scenes played, and now I was headed to the county courthouse in my little Ford Focus to pick him up.

Lucky for me I didn’t have to drive around and around looking for parking as I was anticipating.  Nor did I have to pay for parking.

There was a spot right up front by the door... and not a handicap spot, either.

I had about 30 minutes to spare so I watched a few Brad Mondo videos on YouTube and eventually found myself down a Tik Tok rabbit hole when I looked up and saw people leaving the courthouse.

I was pretty sure this was Uncle Joe’s group because everyone coming out either had prison Tatts like him or had that “look” that some people have when they’ve recently left the pen.

You know, it’s a certain way they walk and carry their hands.

This was probably his group.

After about a dozen people left, there he was... my Uncle Joe the ex-convict.