Seduced my Str8 Stepdad

I seduced my stepdad.  I know.  It sounds trifling AF, but it would make more sense if you knew the whole story.  

I’m Steven, but most people call me Stevie.  At 18, I’m your typical twink: 5’4” and 140 lbs, naturally smooth with green eyes and sandy blonde hair.  I take really good care of myself working out 5 times a week.  This is why I have nice muscular legs and glutes that turn heads, and 6-pack abs that taper down to my 28” waist.   

I’m a senior in high school where I’m on the wrestling team and cheer for both football in the fall and basketball in the spring.  

Oh, and I’m gay…  

In fact, I’m GAY gay.  I’m “Give blow jobs in the locker room after the game” gay.  

I’m sexually active and not ashamed of my sexuality.  I even have hookups from time-to-time at home.  Never anonymous hookups, but guys I have a “friends with benefits” agreement with.  

Mom and my stepdad hank have only been together for 2 years, so I don’t really see him as a “father figure,” instead, he’s the guy my mom is fucking LOL.  And for the first year or so, they fucked a LOT.  

How do I know?  Because their bedroom is right next to mine.  The first year or so, every night I was awakened to the sound of my mom alternating between moaning Hank’s name and screaming bloody murder.  Then the rhythm would usually stop with Hank obviously ejaculating while making this weird growling sound.  Like an animal.  It always ended the same way… “Grrrr---followed by ughhh-ughhh-ghhh.”  

They fucked like rabits that first year, but for about the last year or so, I haven’t heard them have sex at all.  

My mom is really supportive of me being gay, but my stepdad Hank always acts uncomfortable around me.  While mom went with me to pride since I was 16, Hank always acts weird whenever anything gay is brought up.  I think it’s a southern thing.  Hank’s from Alabama.  He’s got a deep southern accent and a stutter.  It’s cute tho.  

Hank is your typical str8, construction bro.  At 53 he’s in really good shape.  He’s a “hulk” of a guy.  Not because he works out at the gym all the time (he does occasionally), but instead because of the type of work he does.  He’s a laborer for a construction company.    

At a towering 6’4” with sun-tanned, tatted skin, brown hair, and piercing eyes….imagine the white, 53 year-old version of Jason Momoa and you have my stepdad hank.  Broad shoulders and a tight stomach, though without a 6-pack.  Hank has more like a 4-pack, but still tight and toned.  

I’ll admit, Hank is hot.    

He’s always walking around the house in boxers that are a size too big with a slit that always reveals his huge hog and thick bush of pubes poking through… his dick is 6 inches soft and uncut.  Kinda weird that he’s uncut.  I’ve sucked many a latino or European with uncut dicks, but never a white guy.  

And for the past year or so of his sex deprivation, he’s usually sporting a chubby.