It's not gay, Just sex Pt.3

With this new activity in our arsenal, Jeff began riding me more often. While he still preferred a blow, he said he sometimes wanted my dick in his ass to help empty his balls on the first try. Until he said it, I hadn't realized that when I served him orally it usually took him two tries to be satisfied. With my dick in his ass, there was spunk everywhere after his cock exploded the first time.

A few months later, Kate and I were hosting a cook out for our family and friends. It was a nice summer day and there were people everywhere: kids in the pool, people on the lawn, others sitting on the deck. I was in one corner of the deck, my back to the house looking out over everything as I tended the cooking food. Jeff was assisting me piling up burgers, chicken and hotdogs as they finished.

"Here." Jeff handed me a fresh beer as he placed a plate of raw meat on the work table next to me at the grill. "This is the last of it."

I took a pull from the bottle before saying, "Ok, thanks."

He went and picked up a cooked hotdog from the nearby picnic table where we were staging the food. "So, I was thinking," he said hesitantly.

I knew that tone and always worried about what was going through his head when he got like this. Thankfully none of our guests were in close proximity so I didn't fear being overheard. "Yeah?"

He slowly and deliberately picked up a bun and slid the wiener into the crevice. "There's something I'd like to do."

"What's that?" In hindsight, I would like to say I was focused on cooking not the innuendo.

"Fuck you."

I was startled by his frank delivery.

He squirted some mayonnaise along the length of the sheathed hotdog. "You've fucked me a few times and it was great. I want you to feel that and I'd like to see what it's like to have your ass on me."

"I don't know, man..." I trailed off as I watched him take a bite of the meat. A bit of mayo remained on his lips and I was reminded of how he looked after sucking me off.

"Just think about it." He made his way around to my side of the grill. Stepping behind me, he pressed his crotch against my ass and I could feel his semi-hard cock through the fabric. He placed his free hand on my hip as he raised the hotdog to my mouth. He lowered his voice and spoke directly into my ear, "Go on. Take it."

I leaned forward slightly to take a bite and as I did, I felt my ass press harder against him. My own cock began to stiffen from the overtly erotic nature of what was happening. Despite being practically surrounded by people, the only thing that mattered right now was Jeff. I felt more than heard his chest rumble appreciatively as I slowly allowed him to feed me.

"Yeah, that's it. Open wide." His cock quickly firmed, stretching out toward his left hip. As he fed me, Jeff began to lightly hump into me.

Even though most everyone knew how close Jeff and I were, I quickly finished the hotdog knowing that him feeding me was a bit much. However, even after it was gone, Jeff remained pressed close against me. I and was so caught up in grilling and what Jeff was doing that I didn't notice Amy approaching.

Amy stopped and had a quick conversation with us as she made a few plates for the children. While she was there, Jeff moved to stand next to me as I continued to work the grill. He stood close to the appliance to hide the obvious tent next to his pocket. Having seen us working closely before, she didn't question our proximity while I cooked.