personal gym trainer 4

A slap voice is ecoing inside the room. Jennie touch her cheek and hiss in pain trying to understand what happened to her.
Jungkook' eyes widen when tae slap Jennie.......... It was hot. (🤦‍♀️ really jungkook? )

Jennie looked at tae with fire eyes but what shock her the most his...... Tae dark eyes.
It's the first time she is seeing tae like that. No matter how much she humiliate him he never talk back..... Listen like a good puppy.

" How dare you" Tae again said bring her back from the shock only to shocked her more.

" W- what... How can you slap me. " She try to act brave but in reality she is shiting in her pants just by tae aura.

Tae smirk and another slap is ecoing in the room.

" Like this...... Want me to give another example? " Tae said looking into jennie'e eye which are become wet due to the pain.

She is holding both cheeks because tae has given her one slaps on each cheeks. She shook her head in denial.

Well if you wonder what our muscle bunny is doing so he is looking at tae in awe. Tae aure is giving him a shiver.......It's turning him on. ( 🤦‍♀️)

" You think you can say whatever you want huh....... Who gave you the right to say anything about someone more over my jungkook. " Tae growls at her, he lost his all sense in anger all he knew that this girl standing here made him suffer most. It was alright when she only taunted him but now she includes the person tae loves the most....... He won't tolerate it.

" Your jungkook......... So you also dream about him huh.... Haha... No wonder he always defend you like you are his boyfriend or something. Well how much far you guys went..... Is he good in bed?
I always thought you as a simple bitch.... A weak wmip. I never imagine that behind your innocent puppy face there is bitchy slut an..... " She can't speak further as her voice and breath stuck in her throat. She feels a tight grip on her neck while looking in doe yet dangerous eyes with her wide eyes.

Tae is also the same a gasp left from his mouth looking at the Sean in front of him............. jungkook is holding her neck..... All ready to kill her.

Tae looked at jungkook's eyes which is showing pure anger and hate.
jungkook's eyes are red, like he is a denom..... A dangerous one. He saw jungkook like this for the first time, he also got little afraid by jungkook's dark aura.

When tae see that jennie's face is turning
Blue, he hurriedly hold jungkook's hand which is holding her neck.

" jungkook.... Leave her... She will die. " Tae said in horror. He don't want jungkook to go jail.

" I won't... She dare to curse at you...
I will kill her. " He denied tae plead and tighten her grip while throwing dagger from his eyes at jennie who is gasping, trying to get a little bit air but that was also gone when jungkook tighten him grip.

" jungkook please leave her.... If something happen to her you will go to jail please leave her. " Tae again plead but jungkook didn't bug.

" I don't care. " He said.

"So you will leave me like you left back then? " Tae mumble but jungkook beard him and finally his grip got lossen.
Jennie took the chance and with her full force she pushed him and fall on the ground gasping for air.

Tae looked at her I worry..... No matter how she treeted him... He still have humanity.

He looked at jungkook who is looking at him with guilty eyes. The eyes showing regret, pain, guilt and........... Love.