Parallel world 7

Time keeps passing with jungkook's talks only. He was also amazed that he can talk this much but share things with tae..... He really enjoys it.

" I am the only one talking now it's your turn. " jungkook said and tae smiled.

" I can hear you talk for eternity. " Tae said Jungkook's face became crimson......... Did his husband just flirt with him? Oh,. He loved it.

" Shut up and tell me about your past. " jungkook said while whining which made tae chuckled.

" Okay so listen...i was not always this rich. I also feel the hunger of food along with my parents. We struggle in our life so much then my appa starts the company.... Kim crop. At first the company didn't make much profit but still our financial condition improve alot. I took a business studies so I can help appa and there I came into a relationship with a boy......ye-joon. I won't say that I loved him because I was just exploring about myself. He is the first person which made me realize that I have feeling for same gender. But there is a special bonding between us atleast from my side. At first it was all lovey dovey but after some months he started to demand thing. He always wants gifts, expensive dates and I can't really effort that much but still I tried... I tried my level best. I used to save money from my food expense and gave him gift but still he was not satisfied. Then he started to talk less, started to tell, fight, made me feel worthless, made me feel that I don't deserve him, made me feel.... Poor. Then finally I had enough and broke up with him. I was hard because I lost a friend and I forget to trust someone. " Tae said and Jungkook hold his hand with sad smile trying to hide the pain he felt when tae told him that he was in relationship but it's was all past right? Still his heart broke a little call him childish but it is what it is.

Tae also smiled back and continue.

" That's why I have done what I have done to you. Because I think that you are also with me because I am rich. I was really afraid to trust anyone but always somewhere in my heart I know that you are not like that. And I always chosse to ignore that feeling. I was just so afraid to recognize that but I always secretly admire you. Your baby face, cute bunny smile, your giggles, your angelic voice... I loved everything about you. " Tae said and Jungkook smile shyly.

" So.... I am beautiful? " Jungkook asked he don't know why but he wants his husband to complement him.

" Huh?..... Yeah y-you are be-beautiful... Very beautiful. " Tae said while looking in Jungkook's eyes who is dying from shyness.

" You are h-handsome too. " He said shyly and tae chuckled.

" So.. Now everything good between us? "Tae asked

" Who said everything is good? You have to take your punishment. " Jungkook said with authority and tae chuckled again at jungkook's cute behavior.

" Okay okay.... So what is my punishment sir? " He asked and jungkook made a thinking face.

" Mmm..... You have to.... Take me...... An AMUSEMENT PARK. " Jungkook said with excitement showing his bunny teeth.

" Okay okay..... So let go"

" Now? " Jungkook asked in shock.

" Of course.. I want forgiveness form my wifey as soon as possible." Tae said ans smirks when jungkook cheek become red.

" Shut up you.... I am going to get ready. " He said and ran to his room to hide his face and excitement.

Tae laughed at this while shaking his head..... This bunny is so cute.

By the time jungkook get ready tae made arrangements for thier date? We can call it a date right? A friendly one.

He told jimin to do the arrangements who first was shocked but when tae told him that he willl tell him everything later. So agree to do what tae told him and also cancel the meeting with....... Manoban's company.