Personal gym trainer( special part)

Requested by- @stfu_itztaekook

__________________________

Now it's been a month since our newly couple started their relationship and it was a lovey dovey month.... Full with taekook workout session and..... You know.
( I am innocent so think yourself 😌)

And now our baby bear become more hot and cute as he achieve his goal to become FIT.
All thanks to his boyfriend who didn't let him become weak at any moment.... He didn't run this time, he choose to be rhe strength of his love.

Now our baby bear in his room looking at his phone with dreamy eyes. He was so in his thought that he didn't notice that his naughty bunny came inside th3 room.

' boo... '

' ahh.... '

Jungkook laughed at his scary boyfriend who now looked scary himself with the scary glares. jungkook nervously chuckled.

" Hehe..... Hey baby... Hehe" He said but still tae glaring at him.

" You almost gave me a heart attack you know that jeon jungkook. " Tae scold him while slapping his arm but he himself getting hurt as jungkook.... Big. 🌚( musles guys)

" Sh... Is your body made of stone? " He hiss and glare at jungkook

" Well my body inspired by iron man" He said and bring his one and up... Posing like iron man.

" Yeah yeah... Iron man" He mumbles and rub his hand which is still paining a little.

jungkook shook his head and take tae hand in his checking it if he get injured.

" When you know that by beating me you yourself get hurt then why you do it. " jungkook asked and tae looked at him with admiring eyes.

" Because I like it when you show me care. " He said and jungkook chuckle in amazement... How silly his cute boyfriend is.

" What were you doing by the way that you didn't even notice that I came inside? " Jungkook asked and tae hide his phone.

" Nothi.... " He couldn't complete his words and jungkook already snatch his phone.

" Hey hey...... Give me my phone kook. " He said try to take his phone back but it all went waste as jungkook is more tall and stronger then him.

" Let me see baby there is nothing to hide about....... Oh... Modeling contest? " jungkook said and started to read the details where tae stop struggling as jungkook already know what he was hiding so there is no use to struggle anymore.

" It's on next week.... Why were you hiding it from me? " jungkook asked after reading the Nessecary information.

" It's nothing..... Just looking at it nothing more. " Tae said which is a complete lie.

" You wanna join" jungkook asked and tae rub his neck in embarrassment.

" I know it's seems stupid.... How can I joi... " jungkook cutted him again.

" Give it a shot....if you want it you should do it. " jungkook said with a small smile.

" B- but how can I? " Taw asked with zero confidence.

" Why can't you..... There is no mention that the person name kim Taehyung can't join it" jungkook said try to joke so tae mood light and up.

" You know what I mean. " Tae said and look down.

How can he join it.... Not with this body.
He wants it but he have stage fear as from the childhood his teacher never let him be on stage because of his body.
He felt self conscious when so many people looked at him as whenever people looked at him one thing remained the same............... Disgust.
How can he join it when he know the moment he step on the stage people will laugh on him like he is saying some joke or... He is a joke to them.
How can he....