Parallel world 8

It's been 12 hours since tae left the house and jungkook can't do anything other than wait and pray.
His tears can't stop flowing when his mind starts to think everything negative. If something happened to tae then what will he do...... He only has tae as his family.

He called jimin too but he said that he don't know where is tae and he is not even with him. Listening to jungkook silent sniffs jimin can't help but asked what happened. jungkook told him everything with continues sobbs. Jimin curse tae for not listing to jungkook's explanation and ran away like this.
But now he doesn't have time for this he told Jungkook not to worry and he will find tae.

After cutting the call jungkook waits and waits.... But tae didn't come back. Now it's almost 2 am at night.
Jungkook is sitting on the sofa in the drawing room where he and Tae talk for hours about their past, where they feel a new connection between them.

jungkook hugged his knees to his chest, his eyes didn't leave the clock. He kept looking at the sec's needle whose click sound can only be heard along with his soft sniffs.

His eyes are red due to crying there Is no trance of sleep in them. His nose is runny and lips are swollen because of biting.

on the other side;

Tae left the house with a broken heart and Teary eyes. He know... He knows that this dream will break soon but still his heart can't accept the reality. Because now he is addicted to jungkook, he wants jungkook...... He needs jungkook. Because he loves jungkook.

But jungkook don't loves him right? Why would he? jungkook can never love him.

Thinking this tae trun his car to the place he thinks he could find the cure for his paining heart....... Bar.

He drive as fast as he could to reach the bar where he usually came for office party.

He went straight to the bar counter the bartender already knows him so he greet him with a bow.

" Give me the strongest drink you have ever made in you life. " He said in his rasply voice. The bartender nodded his head and started his work while mind keep reminding him of a bunny smile person... The moment he had share with him. The happy memories which will remain memories.

One hour passed two hours passed... Tae keeps drinking. Feeling the burning sensation in his throat somehow overcoming the pain jn his heart. But still a certain bunny smile never leaves his mind.

" Sir.. You should stop drinking. You are drunk already. " The bartender tries the nth time to convince him but still gets only cold glare from tae.

" Don't tell me what to do Or what not to do. I am. Paying you so serve me. " He said and bartender nodded unwilling.

After more 4 glass tae is totally wasted. He can't even hold the glass with making the drink spill.

" Sir it's enough.... I am sorry but i am not serving you more. Please call any of your friend to pick you up. " The bartender said making tae angry.

" Y-you..... You d-dare t- to deny m-me..d-eny tae-tae? Call the- the m-maneger h-hair...... " Tae said with his fumbling words.

" Sir please dont create a scean.... "

" Leave him.... I'll take care of him" A very thin famine voice cuttted him.

The bartender looked at the girl standing with her hand fold........ Lisa manoban. He knows her as she is daughter of a well known business man. And he also aware of her nature she is just a spoiled brat, treating people like she owns them.