parallel world 2

AT EVENING;

jungkook came back from his work. He is a part time nurse in the hospital. He went to his room, changed his clothes and started to prepare dinner for his husband.

He was in the middle of the preparation and suddenly his phone rang. He took his phone and his mother in law was calling him, he smiled and picked up the call.

" Good evening mom" He wished for her.

" Good evening son, how are you and tae? " She asked.

By hearing his husband's name jungkook remember morning scenario but he can't tell her that........ He never told anyone about how his husband behaved with him.

" We are good mom. How are you and dad? You are taking your medicine right? "He asked

" Yes son we are fine and taking our medicine regularly you don't take stress okay. By the way you know what's coming next week right? " She asked with a smile.

jungkook smiled sadly he knew very well that next week is his husband's birthday.... How can he even forget.

" Yes mom" He said

" So..... What did you prepare for his birthday gift? " She asked excitedly.

She exited as after so many years they will celebrate tae's birthday because he didn't celebrate his birthday after his first breakup which happened on his birthday.

" I prepared some surprise mom dont worry..... He will love the present. " jungkook said

" I know that son.... No one knows him better than you. " She said and jungkook sadly smiled.

" Okay mom i will talk to you later.... I am making dinner. " He said

" Yes yes son bye bye and take care. "

" You too mom" He cut the call.

After sometimes the food is ready , he switches off the gas and goes to his room.

He took his bag and took out a brown envelope and opened it. His eyes became wet while looking at the paper....................... Divorce paper, tae's birthday present.

" Hope you like it hubby. I can say that you will love it after knowing that I am freeing you from this marriage. I am sorry that I can't die as you hope because I am too coward to do that but at least I can do this much for you right? I hope you will find happiness in your life.........The perfect person for you. " He said and kept the envelope in his drawer.

He went to shower as he knew that tae would be late today.

On the other side in Kim corp. The meeting just ended.

" I really like your idea Miss Lisa. " Tae compliments her and she gives him a shy smile.

" Thank you taehyung. " She said while putting her hand on tae's hand.

" Let go tae your husband must be waiting for you. " Jimin Interrupts them as he knows what the woman is trying to do.

Tae took his hand back mentally thanking his friend as he also feels uncomfortable around Lisa but what can he do...she is a good deal for his company and her skills are commendable..... Just like he wants his partner to be.

" Oh come on Mr. Park.... Why so hurry. Let go have some coffee after all we are friends right? " Lisa said in her cute voice.

Jimin mentally rolled his eyes and tae........He can't deny her because it may affect their deal.

" Of course miss Lisa. " Tas said and Lisa cheer happily and hugged tae out of happiness.

" Oh sorry i hope I didn't make you uncomfortable? " She asked trying to act innocent. ( you are far from innocent girl😒)