personal gym trainer 1

THIS IS YOUR SURPRISE GUYS I STARTED A ONESHOT AND YOU TELL ME YOUR IDEA. PLZ DO COMMENT YOU VIEW AND ENJOY.

___________________________

( STORY STARTED)

A boy eating his snacks peacefully, his cheeks are fluffy and round and the boy himself looking like a big fluffy bear.

Yeah.....so he is KIM TAEHYUNG...the second son of Mr and mrs kim.
Well tae is a guffy ball who like to play around and eat......its his weakness he LOVES to eat. And that's what he is doing.

but the peace didn't last long as his elder brother came and snatched the snacks from him.

"Hey.... Hyung gave me my food" Tae whine at his hyung 'KIM HANUAL' who looked at him with angry eyes.

" Will you stop eating this..... All the time i see you... You were either eating or playing can't you do anything for your fat body huh? " Hanual yell at him on which he flinched.

Well it's nothing new for him that's all he is hearing from his childhood.
He has a healthy body from his childhood and his love for food didn't help much. But that doesn't mean that he didn't think about dieting.... He had done it... Starving himself for days but ended up in hospital due to less nutrition in his body.

From that day his mom stopped saying anything about his health. His brother never say anything about his body.... His brother was the least to care for him.

But since he took admission in his hyung's college.... He feel the change in his brother's behavior. Like he scold tae for eating even his lunch.... Always taunting him for his body etc.

Back to story,

By the yelling voice mrs kim came.

" What happened..... Why are you yelling son" She asked looking to hanual then tae who have tear in his eyes.
( it hurt when your own family comment on you body.)

" Mom..... Why can't you control him. Look at him... He is so fat. Even my friends make fun of him and i have to embrace myself because of him" Hanual complains to his mom who sign heavily when tae run to his room and locked it.

" You should not talk to him like that hani.... He is you little brother " She scold her son .

" But mom...... I am not wrong, he is fat and all he does is eat . " He said, he doesn't hate his brother but he is also not that good to put his image down in college as he is pretty famous in his college for his looks and smartness. Plus he likes to show of...... And to put him down his friends used to make fun of tae in front of him that is why he is embarrassed.

" You should not say like that what if he starve himself again and got admit huh....... You should handle the situation maturely..... Go and say sorry to him" She said and hanual looked at his mother in disbelief.

" Mom.., "

" Go..... Now" She cutted him and order him.

Hanual sign and left from their as he know that he can't argue with his mom.
Mrs. Kim looked at his son's back disappeating.

" What happened jagiya" She heared her husband voice who just came from office looking all tried but still his looking handsome in his office attire.
He is a CEO of kim crop and very conscious about his image..... And he loves his family.

" Oh....you came honey" She smiled and went to her husband, taking his bag and help him to remove his coat.

" Yes I came..... I heard hani's voice what was happening there" He asked while taking seat on the sofa.
Mrs kim sign.