Parallel world 1

What is a parallel world?

So the parallel world is where everything happens opposite. Like in a parallel world your behaviour will be the complete opposite to your behaviour in the normal world.
Hope you understand.

Let's start the story.
Enjoy💜

________________________

A/ n pov;

KIM TAE HYUNG, a very well known business man and his only love is his money and wealth. He is not a family person from the start, he spent his life for his company and it's not like he had any sexual interaction with anyone, he HAD many one night stands as he does not believe in cometment Or marriage.

Bye seeing his behavior his parents started to worry about their son so they make him marry with JEON JUNGKOOK.
jungkook was nurse of mrs kim as her health is not very good for some months and by jungkook care she became healthy very quick.

jungkook is an orphan and have faced very Difficulties in his life but the bunny smile on his face remains same. But behind his smile he holds very much pain which follow every night from his eyes. Yes he cries every night because he thought after marriage his life will be little good, he will have someone who he can call his family. But every dream of his broke when on the first night his husband told him to get out of 'HIS' room.

And from that night it's been 3 months jungkook is living in the guest room which is near of HIS husband's room.

" Hey you...... Where is the breakfast " A loud voice from the dining table brings back jungkook who is in kitchen from his imaginary world .

" C- coming " jungkook said as he know that if he become a second late his husband will shout on him, saying many hurtful words.

He hurriedly decorated the food on the plate, he just hoped his husband like it.

jungkook take the food to his husband who is sitting on chair

jungkook take the food to his husband who is sitting on chair..... Glaring at jungkook.

Jungkook know he fucked up but still he can't get over with his husband's hotness

Jungkook know he fucked up but still he can't get over with his husband's hotness. How can he look so sexy in each fucking morning?

jungkook shook his head a little to get those unholy thoughts out of his head and went to tae. By tae's glare jungkook can feel chill running down to his spin.