personal gym trainer 3

Time skips to one week;

The week was very hectic for tae.... Well when the trainer is like jungkook we can understand. In this last week tae got punished four times already.

First, he didn't woke up on time which made jungkook angry as he is a punctual man. So he told tae to run 5km extra as his punishment.

The second time, tae made an excuse for a stomach ache so he didn't have to do his evening exercise, trying to play smart but he don't know that the other party is jungkook... Jeon jungkook. Of course he got caught and again deal with another punishment.

Third time, tae didn't do the exercise correctly and give jungkook hard time so he got punishment to do the same exercise in 10 sets.

And the frouth time, Jungkook caught him stealing food from the kitchen at the night time. Tae thought that everyone must be sleeping and his hunger can't let him sleep so he just try to test his luck but he don't know that Jungkook is a morning bird plus night owl.... Don't ask when this man sleep.
So yeah at the end he got caught and again punishment but this was the hard one..... He didn't got anything to eat except salad and juice.

After all that tae sware he won't think about cheating his diet in his whole life.

But.... Apart from the things that how bad this week went tae can't deny that he enjoyed his time with his personal trainer. Gyming time was the best time of tae's day as Jungkook usually workout shirtless. ( *cough*)

And right now also be is enjoying his gym time with his crush.

" Why can't you do a push correctly huh? You have to bend you shoulder along with your lower body. How many times I have to say that huh?" jungkook shout at him and he just look down. He can't do push up correctly but he is trying and now he is tried too.

jungkook sign triedly he is tried not because of the exercise because it's his work he likes to do it but he tried of taehyung. He don't like to repeat himself it's irritates him to the core.

" Now the last time i am telling you if you still can't do it get ready for the punishment " He warned tae who gulp hardly by the name punishment and the bare body of jungkook is giving full daddy vibe.

" Focus kim fucking taehyung " He scold himself to in mind.
And looked at jungkook who is on the floor ready to do push ups.

(Hotness overlode🥵) ( I know he is not jungkook it's for you imagination)

jungkook do 5-6 push ups and instruct tae where he was doing wrong but our tae is in his ffs world. (😂)

" You understand now" jungkook got up and asked. Tae looked at him with hudded eyes, he looked at jungkook face which have little sweat drips in it, tae just want to lick it.