Parallel world 6

Next morning;

Tae woke up pretty early today.... Why?

Because he wants to at least make breakfast for his beloved husband as he couldn't make dinner for him. And that struggle was real.... He almost broke a bowl, burned his fingers and..... He is late for his office but at this time he cares less for all that.
After setting the breakfast table now he has to wait for jungkook to wake up and come down. He doesn't have the courage to go up and wake jungkook after what he said last night. So he decided to wait but it looks like he had done everything pretty early and now he has to wait more.

" It's only 6am .... jungkook usually wakes up at 6:30 so there is half an hour left. " Tas mumbles with a sign while looking at his wrist watch.

Time passed very slowly to tae.... Waiting for someone is not a joke. He wondered how jungkook felt when he waited for him all these months at night when he was not even sure that his husband would come home or not.

It's been only 10 minutes and tae felt his eyes getting heavy maybe because he woke up at 4 am just to prepare breakfast.

Time skip( 1/2hour)

jungkook woke up from his beauty sleep, he starched his body and went to bathroom. It took him 20 minutes to shower and get ready. He was looking his reflation on the mirror.

" Will now he act cold again? After what I said to him last night I gusse he will be angry right? Huh..... Just hope it's not fake. " He mumbled and went down stairs.

When he comes down and went towards the kitchen, he saw the table is all set with breakfast and juices.
And hia husband is sleeping on the table looking tired.

" What's all this now? " He mumbled and went to tae.

" Hey.... Taehyung wake up. " He said while shaking tae who is in his lala land.

" Let me sleep baby.... " Tae grone and said in his morning voice.

jungkook can feel his cheeks heat up just by listening his husbands deep voice. And the Nick name...... His heart stopped for a second.

" Hey.... If you want to sleep you can but go to your room. " He gain tried to wake tae up who finally opened his eyes.

" Morning baby.... " He said still in daze that he is not noticing that he is calling jungkook... Baby.

jungkook have no control over his heart now it's beating like he just complete a marathon. He keep his hand on his heart, pathing there softly.

" What's... All this? " He asked chosoes to ignore the greetings from his husband.

Tae finally came to his sense and stand up form the chair.

" I.. I make this.... For you. " He said while rubbing the back of his neck and not looking at jungkook.

But jungkook keep observing his husband acts and.... He is falling.. More.

" Then what are you waiting....,. Serve. " He said.

" Oh yeah just a second. " Tae said and started to serve him while jungkook keep looking at him observing how tae putting more rice in his plate, how he is separating potato from the dish because jungkook don't like it.... He is looking alll this while remembering last night talk with his mother-in-lAw.

Last night;

jungkook was eating the food when his eyes went towads the paper.... The receipt.
He looked at it and saw the phone number is written on the list is tae's and it didn't take much time for him to know that the food is ordered by taehyung only.
( he smiled secretly)