personal gym trainer 2

Tae looked at the man standing in front of him with zero reaction.
His school crush and his bully.
The person who made him cry the most either knowingly or unknowingly.
His first love, the person he loved in his childhood. The fun part is......... He still does... Alot.

" Hello taehyung......... I am jungkook your trainer " jungkook said while extending his hand to shake, face still void like he didn't even know him or did he really forget him?
Well it can be possible right because he isn't even that special to remember what tae thought and shake his hand.

" Nice to meet you" He said in low voice.
His eyes went to jungkook's hand..... Cover with tattoos, having Pearcing on his lips and eyes brow making him look more dominating.
Well he does change a little but not that much that te can't recognize him... His crush.
But he still have a baby face tae can bet that if he remove the Pearcing he will look the same Jungkook.

" Tae your exercise will be start from this evening I hope you behave as you are the first person he said yes to be personal trainer " Mr. Kim said and went to his office after bidd bye to his family.

" You can leave my hand now"jungkook said in his usual voice Tae came out of his thought and leave his hand with red fce. He just hold his crush's hand.

" Tae take jungkook to the room besides your.. He will stay there" Mrs. Kim said and went to kitchen.

" L- let's go" Tae shutters trying to avoid the gaze looking throuh his soul.

" First I would like to saw the gym room" jungkook said

" Oh.... Okay let's go" Tae said and guid jungkook to the gym room.

" Here" Tae said and opened the door. They both enter in the room. Tae just stand there while Jungkook looking and every machine and equipment closely.

" The machines are working great and the other equipments are also in good condition looks like someone used them daily well that someone is not you.... Clearly. " He said more like taunts.

Tae look at him well that's....... Hurts.
But what can he say when he couldn't say all his childhood now..... What will he say.

" My hyung gym daily so yeah...... Maybe that's why" He said trying to ignore the pain in his chest.

" You should learn something from him" jungkook again in same tone.

" You are here right for it.... So teach me well. " Tae don't know from where he got the confidence but regret instantly.
When jungkook took long steps towards him and stand in front of him.

" Looks like you learn to speak......... In all these years" jungkook said while whispering the last part in his ears.
Tae looked at him with wide eyes and ajar mouth. jungkook smirk at his reaction.... He is satisfied with the reaction.

" What...... Cat got your tounge" He again said when tae didn't said anything.

" Y.. You remember? " Tae finally asked and Jungkook again smirk widely. Looked straight into tae's almond eyes... And again those feelings came back, the feeling he ran away from but not now.

" I never forget" He said with unknown emotions on his face.

Their faces are a centimeter apart, both can feel each other breath.
Tae looked at his doe eyes the eyes with shows pure innocence, the eyes he lost himself in.

He still remember when he saw the bunny boy.... Thier first meeting was in boys washroom. jungkook being the bully ws bullying someone and tae saw that. Well it's not like he was beating the boy he was just..... Playing around but still it's bullying.