Parallel world 5

After making jungkook calm jin gave him some water.

" What should I do hyung... I feel lost. " Jungkook said and Jin held his hand.

" Look kook... I know he dont deserve you but he deserves a second chance right... Everyone deserves it. I am not telling you to forgive him because he has done something which can't be forgivable so take your time......... Make him regret his behavior. Make him realize your worth yeah.... But give him chance to prove himself too. " Jin and jungkook thought for a moment.

" Okay hyung.... But what if he is just playing around to make me hurt more? " jungkook asked with sad tone.

" Then give him his birthday gift.....and free yourself from this cage."jin said and jungkook nodded his head with a small smile ignoring the pain he felt in the mention of divorce but what can he do. He really hope tae is not playing with his feelings again.

" Thank you hyung..... I really needed the advise of someone who is more mature then mee... Like a elder brother. " jungkook said and jin shook his head with a small smile.

" You don't have to thank me kook and I am your elder brother right. " Jin asked and jungkook nodded his head while laughing.

" Okay hyung I am going to my shift. " He said and left the cabin after bowing.
Jin kept looking at the direction from where jungkook left.

" I just hope you get your happiness kook. " Jin mumbled and again started to do his work.

After completing his shift jungkook went supermarket to groceries.

" I should buy some drinks too. " He remember and went to drinks section.

He saw a row of strawberry milk and bought 7 for the whole week as it's tae's favorite.
His eyes went to a specific drink with yellow color packaging....... Banana milk.

" It's been almost months I drink this." Jungkook said looking at the product.

" Oh..... It got expensive. " He mumbled while looking at the rate.... 3 dollars. When he last bought this it was around
1.5 dollers.

" Let it be.... I don't have extra money anyways. " He said and put the package back to its place.

It sounds funny that he is the husband of a CEO of a top company. He is still looking at the price of anything before buying it. Well that's how he is... He never forgets his roots.

And it's not like tae gives him any money.... Not like he wants because he is happy with the money he earns. So he can only afford one drink and he chooses to buy strawberry milk although it's more expensive then banana milk but its tae's favorite that's all matters.

When he was done with the shopping he went to home.

He opened the door and went inside but while removing his shoes he heard suffliling shound coming from kitchen.

Jungkook frown in confusion.

' did mom came? ' he thought but he didn't remember her informing him... Not like he would deny but atleast he would come home early.

" Mom.... I told you not to do any work and rest. " He shouted while putting his shoes in showcase.

He noticed that the pit-pat sound stopped for a while and suddenly started to become fast...like the person rushing the thing he/she was doing. jungkook went to the kitchen with his bunny smile.... He is excited to meet his mother-in-law.

The moment he entered the kitchen his smile dropped because there is no mrs. Kim but his husband... Kim taehyung.

Tae felt someone's gaze and he know it's none other then jungkook because he heard his voice. He looked up to see Jungkook who looked at him in shock because why not? Your husband is home before you when he never came home on time. More over in the kitchen looks like making something? And the kitchen is a whole...... Mess.