Personal gym trainer ( end)

" Was it lia..... My ex. " Jungkook asked looking at tae who froze on his spot.

" How do you know? " He asked in whisper. jungkook sadly chucked.

" So indirectly it really was my fault....."

" No it was not....... It was not your fault kookie" Tae cut him ... What is jungkook even thinking?
jungkook shook his head in denial.

" I should have come fast..... If only I came on time then you would not hear her shitty talks. " He said in pure regret...... Regret of being late, regret of leaving like a coward, regret of not confessing his feelings before.

" You were the one who took me to the hospital ? " Tae asked and jungkook nodded his head.

" I was searching for you as you didn't even have your breakfast and was looking pale. And when I finally found you I heard what she said.

Flashback;

'Why is tae still not here? The lunch time is over......... Is he in any type of problem? He was looking pale in the morning I should check on him'
jungkok thought and went out of the class to search for tae.

" I will scold him today.... It's been a while he is not eating properly what if it cause him serious problem? Huh.... He still such a baby" Jungkook said to no one.

He search for everywhere... Library, garden, Terence but still couldn't find him.

" Did he went back to his home? " jungkook thought and started to get back to his class. But in the way he heard someone's chocking and gasping.

He tried to predict from where the voice are coming and found that it was coming from the old wash room which mostly closed.

" Is anyone in here" He thought and went towards the wash room.

"What do you think that you snatch my boyfriend from. Me huh? You wmip" He heard very femeliar voice and other person's gasping.

" Pl- please let me g_ go... Please " He heard the pleading voice....... Which is also very femeliar........ No this can't be.

He was about to open the door but...... The door was locked.

" I will let you go.... How dare you huh you slut what magic you have done to my boyfriend that he always stick to you? Huh what else expected from a manwhore like you...... Only know how to get people's pant. You homewrecker.... Why can't you just die huh.... You are only some useless wight on earth. " He heard the painfull and hash words that his fucking girlfriend is saying to the person he love.

He again tried to oaped but he can't, he needs keys.......the gaurd man.. He thought and ran from there to bring the gaurd man.... He can't be late.

While inside the washroom... Tae is on his knees and lia is standing with anger face.

" Please I didn't do anything....... " Tae plead but cutted by the shout.

" DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME. " lia shout

" D- don't s-shout pl-please. " Tae again plead.

Different type of voices are ringing inside his voice and each one is telling him how worthless he is.

' die'

' whore

' fat'

' useless weight'

Every word is ringing and suddenly he can't breathe....... He gasps for oxygen but he can't take a breath.