AMUSEMENT PARK

Leo chuckles at his cuteness and starts completing his work ASAP so that he could see his baby whereas Luna has already made a plan to kill Noah the next time he meets him.
( This b!tch I will kill you in the most cruellest way possible. Since I am the one writing her future 😈😈😈😈)

The next day~

Leo gets up feeling a little heavy on his chest. He sees that his angel is sleeping peacefully and shivering a little because he kicked off his blanket everytime Leo covers him.
Leo got up from his bed and layed his baby on the bed then he covered him with the blanket.

After he completed his morning routine and took a bath then went out of his room and headed to the kitchen as always to order his maids to make his breakfast.

( Yes he orders it everyday because he doesn't wants Noah to eat the same thing everyday and asks the maids to make different kinds of foods which his angel wished to eat the day before.)

Leo: Wakey wakey my angel it's already morning. Let's get you ready and eat our breakfast ok then we can go to the amusement park.

Noah: Hmmm 5 more minwutes pwease.

Leo: Nope get up honey or else we will be late.

Noah: (Grumbled a little but woke up eventually) Gud mowning Dadda.

Leo: Good Morning my baby boo. (while gently kissing his love's forehead.)

After getting Noah ready they both had their breakfast and as always Leo fed him then ate his own.

At amusement park they rode all kinds of ride and ate whatever Noah wanted to eat. At last it was time for the Ferris wheel.

(You know the classic one which takes place in every single romantic novel I have read so yeah here it is finally 😁😁)

Leo: Baby let's ride it together.

Noah: Yesh Dadda.

It was almost dark outside and the lights lit up which made Noah's face even more ethereal than he already is. While the said person is looking outside curiosly.

Leo: Baby what are you looking at??

Noah: It looks sho beauwtiful outshide Dadda.

Leo: You are more beautiful honey.

Noah: 😳😳 Weally??

Leo: Yes..... We are about to reach the top angel have you heard that if we kiss eachother when we reach the top then we will be together forever.

Noah: Yeah I have(said while getting all shy.)

Leo: Let's try then ok.

Noah nodded his head as they moved closer to each other and as always Leo took the lead and kissed Noah on his lips gently but possessively whereas Noah became a blushing mess. After they parted their lips Noah looked around and saw some people who were also sitting there staring at them which made Noah all shy and blushed even more while hiding his face on Leo's chest. After the Ferris wheel stopped Leo carried his baby and went out.
After sometime both of them went outside.

Leo: Are you hungry cutie pie??

Noah: Hmm (while pouting cutely).

Leo chuckles at his cutie and takes him to a luxurious restuarant for dinner which he asked his secretary to make reservations for beforehand.

After they had their dinner and were waiting for their desserts to arrive Noah wanted to go to the restroom and insisted on going alone because he said that he is a grown up now. But it has already been 20 minutes and he hasn't come back yet so Leo got all tensed up and started searching for his angel but he couldn't find him anywhere...

Leo: (while searching for Noah in every corner of that restaurant) Where are you baby?? Please answer me if you can hear me. Darling please come out if it is a prank.

But he doesn't gets any answer so he called his men and asked them to search everywhere around the restaurant and some near places where he could possibly think of. Because Noah couldn't have gone far in such a short time.

Whereas Noah's hands and legs are tied up and someone blindfolded him.