MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Time skip (2years later)~

Today is Noah's birthday and Leo didn't go to his office today but went out to do something after 6 hours he came back and asked Noah to wear the clothes he bought. Meanwhile Leo also changed his clothes into a suit.

After Noah finished changing he came out of the room and went downstairs there he saw that Leo was waiting for him. Leo looked at Noah and was awestruck by his beauty.

Leo: You look so preety my love.

Noah: You also lwook very handswome Dadda.

Then they both giggled while Leo escorted Noah inside his car then he put a blindfold on him saying he has a surprise for Noah and started driving.

After a while Leo stopped the car and escorted Noah out and opened the blindfold.
Noah was stunned by the beautiful scenery infront of him.

Noah: It is sho beauwtiful Dadda.

Leo: Not more than you baby.

Hearing this Noah blushed and looked away.

Leo: This is my surprise for you honey and Happy Birthday.

Noah: Thank Yo Dadda.

Leo: Let's eat dinner and enjoy the scenery shall we.

Noah: Yesh.

Then Leo pulled one of the chair for Noah to sit and then he also sat down and ordered the maids to deliver the food.

After finishing their foods Leo asked them to serve the desserts.

Leo specially ordered chocolate desserts because his angel likes to eat chocolates the most.

After they were done with the dinner Leo took Noah to a place where he made arrangements for a proposal

Then Leo went on his knee and said

Leo: You made my life the way it is now. I want to see your face everyday when I wake up and want to grow old and grey with you. So will you please do me the honor by becoming my husband baby. Will you marry me??

Noah: Yesh (saying this he was in tears and started crying while taking his hand out to wear the ring).

Leo stood up and helped Noah wear the ring and Noah also helped Leo with his ring which Leo bought as a couple's set this morning.

Then Leo picked him up and started kissing him then they parted after a while and proceeded to come back after spending more time together.

While Leo was driving back home he saw that his bunny is sleeping cutely. So didn't disturbed Noah and drove back home.

After reaching home Leo carried Noah out in bridal style and went inside his room then he helped Noah change into some comfortable clothes and went to freshen up sometime later he came back and cuddled with Noah to sleep.

And Leo is sleeping with only his pants on. (as always)