Chapter 04

It has been a 8 months now and me and Emily have literally been inseparable. We talk everyday,  we spend every weekend together, The team find it strange that we are so close after such a little amount of time and truthfully we don't really hang around with any of them.

When I arrived at work today JJ, Penelope and Reid were chatting, as soon as they seen me they looked at me and stopped their conversation, this had been happening too many times now and to be honest I had enough at that point so I said something "what the fuck is your guys problem" I said shaking with anger "calm down, we just think it's strange how you and Prentiss are so close but yet she's so much older than us and you are our age, you never even talk to us" JJ said whilst Penelope and Reid just threw their heads down to the floor looking at their feet "Well JJ! Not that it has anything to do with you but maybe it's because Emily is the only one that's ever made an effort to ever get to know me, and it looks like when she started you pushed her to the sidelines also! What is is because she's too old for you" I said in quotation marks "Leave me and Emily alone, we will be professional inside work but I'm sick to my back fucking teeth of you lot judging her because of her age, maybe if you got to know her you'd realise that she's PRETTY amazing!" As I said that Emily walked into the bull pen and straight over to me as she knew I was angry, I was violently shaking because I was so pissed off with them.

"Liv, don't let them get to you, they are just bullies" she said rubbing my arms to help me calm down. I looked at her tears in my eyes and said "I just wish, they would see you the way I see you Em, you're an incredible woman, and they shouldn't let the fact that you're a bit older than them get in the way of getting to know you! I'm so sorry you have had to deal with that for so many years" I said as the tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I never really knew why it got to me so much, but whenever they spoke about Emily in a horrible way or laughed at her as she walked past I felt a large pit of anger in my stomach, I realised that they were jealous yes but I couldn't quite put my finger on why I was feeling this way, I've never felt this way before, I've never been so angry about someone saying horrible things to my best friend before.

It was another paperwork day that day, and to say that I had managed to shut JJ and her little posse up was an understatement they never even made eye contact with us, Hotch had always knew that me and Emily were going to be friends he wanted Emily to be my buddy agent because he had realised and seen how horrible the rest of the team were to her outside of the cases of course. I'm just glad she finally has someone to make her working life a little easier.

After work Emily had drove us back to her apartment it was Friday so we had planned to go out drinking at the nearby club. I had already packed a bag and had put it to Emily's bedroom before work this morning. I jumped into the shower first, used Emily's shampoo and conditioner washed my body and then followed my shaving routine. I then got out the shower and Emily went in, whilst she was showering I did my makeup, friend my hair and then put it up into a low bun. I then just started to get changed, I changed into my underwear, putting on a nude coloured strapless bra and then a nude Victoria secret sparkly thong, then getting dressed I put on a sparkly nude coloured body on dress, and slipped into my red heels.

Emily got out the shower did her hair and makeup and then put on her black sparkly dress and her black heels. She just stared at me for a while then looked away. I walked over to her and said "hey, what's wrong?" I said to her I was worried she had been acting a bit strange over the last couple months "I'm just not really feeling up to this tonight, not after my day at work" she said honestly "I just don't want to ruin your night, you are so excited about this Livvy" she said looking at her hands and started picking at her fingers "Em, don't do that, don't pick ur fingers! It's ok I have an idea" I said kicking off my heels "stay here" she looked so confused.