Chapter 22

Trigger Warning: DEATH

Emily's POV

I woke up surrounded and Olivia wasn't anywhere to be seen. well Em youre not getting yourself out of this one.

"I'm not going anywhere with you until I see Olivia" I said to him as he looked at me with disgust. "That's not going to happen, trust me you don't want to see her, not with the way she is, it's not nice" "what do you mean it's not nice Aaron? I...I don't understand" I thought about it for a second is she angry, did she hurt herself. "Agent Prentiss, she's gone...you can't see her because she's gone" "what do you mean she's gone....no she can't be gone...wh...what?" I questioned "she can't be, she can't be dead."

I just stood there frozen in shock whilst Agent Hotchner spoke, I wasn't listening I was just broken, with his words and all the flashbacks of what I've done ringing through my brain I couldn't cope anymore. I fell to my knees, the hatred I had for Agent Hotchner for saying those words, "SHE IS NOT FUCKING DEAD, YOURE JUST USING THAT AS A WAY TO GET ME TO GO WITH YOU! I WORKED WITH YOU I KNOW YOU!!" He looked at me up and down "Agent Morgan, bring him in" he said ushering him to come in. I saw Spencer in the orange scrubs and I knew, I pulled my gun out of the bag almost immediately and pointed it to him. "What did you do?" I barely spoke over a whisper.

He told me everything that happened and my world crashed, my head was spinning I couldn't go on anymore I was going to prison, not without Livvy and well she's dead now. "Fuck this" I said pointing the gun at my own head. "Agent Prentiss you don't want to do that, you as an Agent should know that you can't run from your mistakes you make, if you do crime you do time, remember we used to say this all the time"

I just looked at him tears screaming down my face "you......you don't understand what it's like, having....having your whole life mocked for just your age....having people look down on you and make you feel like you should take yourself out this world..........she was my hope in life, she made my life better....she's the only thing I ever wanted and needed, Olivia Prentiss was the air I breathed......and now she's just gone......"

"I didn't even get to say goodbye....when Hayley died you had that goodbye call, I didn't even hear her voice, she's just gone..."

"Don't you even regret a thing you've done?, JJ was a mum, she had a son and a husband at home that never got to say goodbye"

.... I cut him over before he could finish "oh yeah she clearly loved them very much if she was fucking my wife"

.....I was getting angrier and angrier "you know Aaron you really don't know nothing about my situation and you really didn't do anything to make my life any easier at work! What because you liked her more! Go fuck yourself Aaron!! I did what I did for Olivia and I regret none of it... what I did was it was"

"Olivia Prentiss was A Fate Worth Falling For" As I said those last words I pulled the trigger.....I couldn't live without my lifeline, at least now we can be together again, in Peace and Harmony.