Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

We had planned to go on a morning stroll around Paris sight seeing and were up early, whilst Emily was having a shower my phone went. "Agent Kinghorn." I said "Olivia, hi it's JJ, I wanted to check how your holiday is going?" It was good that she actually was being nice "it's going really, well Emily had a good birthday yesterday, how's things at work?" I asked her "yeah, ok, quite slow but it's been good for a change. I'd like to just apologise again for my behaviour, I'm very sorry, I hate that I've made you feel the way I have. I'm so sorry Olivia" she said "Don't beat yourself up about it, how about we go for coffee, once I'm back" I suggested I'd never want to be horrible and she sounded so sincere. "That would be great yeah, take Emily, I need to apologise to her also" it was good that she thought of Emily, but I knew Emily would hate the idea and would never agree to it "Hey no don't worry about it, it can just be me and you, I'll speak to you once we are back." "Ok sounds good, see you soon, enjoy your birthday when it comes" "I will thanks Jayje"

After our conversation Emily came back and we ventured out into the streets of Paris. We did some shopping and Emily went into a shop alone I'm guessing for my birthday bits. When she came back out we went to get coffee and then spent some time at the Eiffel Tower.

"I'm meeting with JJ when we are back for some coffee baby" I just sprung on her, she spat out her coffee chocking on it a little "I'm sorry..I thought you just said you were meeting with JJ for coffee" she laughed "I did Em" I replied nervous for her reponse "Why?" She asked "She wants to apologise, I think shes pretty beat up about it Em" I said to her sincerely "Ok if you insist" she responded.

When we arrived back at the apartment we cuddled for a bit in the sofa and then called Emily's neighbour to check up on Sergio and Pickles. Emily cooked dinner and we had a evening stroll along the beach.

"I love you Em" I said "I love you too my love" she responded "I really want you to make an effort with the guys at work Em, I know they were horrible and you can't forgive them for that but I really think it would be a lot easier for us all if we could also join in and go to Rossi's for dinner nights or go watch Hotch run his marathons without there being any tension or arguments" they were a little family and I wanted me and Emily to be part of that she needed to open up more to the I was sick of her acting like a child about it she always told me not to dwell on the past but that's exactly what she was doing with everyone at work.

"I'll try for you my love but that's the only reason why I'm doing this, and if we do make friends with them don't just drop me because you're all besties oh and I'm not happy about but I'll do it if needs be" she said she was always scared of being alone and having no one but I always reassured her she'd always have me "You know that could never happen, and besides..." i said leaning over to her and whispering in her ear "Mommy needs her little girl" she rolled her eyes back in her head "fuck, you're so hot" she whispered back. At the point it had gotten dark and the beach was quiet, we liked to stargaze "Baby?" She questioned "Yes mommy" I answered "Can you finger mommy under the stars" she questioned "but we are in public" I responded this was something different and I won't lie I was quite scared of getting caught.

"I won't ask you again, Finger Mommy under the stars! You know you want to, you want to hear mommy moan your name, mommy knows her baby likes acting like a little whore" she deadpanned "Fuck sake... Fine" I responded rolling my eyes at her "Did you just roll your eyes at me, you're lucky we are in public otherwise I'd make you regret what you just did, get on with it whore!" She said. I thought I'd try something so said "open" pushing my fingers towards her mouth "suck on them" I continued and she opened putting my fingers to the back of her throat she gagged a little and then I pulled them out her mouth, putting my hands down her leggings and pulled her thong to the side I played with her clit, her pussy was dripping wet just by sucking on my fingers "Mmm did mommy like spitting and sucking on baby's fingers" "Fuck....yes, yes she did, keep going baby" I continued my movements against her clit, I then swapped and used my thumb to sub against her clit and pushing two fingers inside her.

"Yes baby, right there don't you stop" she squealed out, she was beautiful in every which way. The way her she through her head back her eyes rolling into the back of her head, the way she licked her lips, The way she moans my name. I continued my movements making her whine "oh fuck Olivia, yes, you're so fucking good" she moaned into my ear, I felt her legs start to shake but instead of stopping I continued faster and deeper "fuck baby, mommy's going to cum, make mommy cum like a good girl, fuck yes" she finished her legs shaking. "Olivia, you're so fucking hot" she said kissing my lips.

"I know!" I said flicking my hair. "Let's get back it's getting late" she said we walked the 25 minutes back to the apartment and I jumped into the shower, Emily got herself cleaned up in the bathroom when I was showering, I wiped the steam off of the door and said "hey, look at this" drawing a heart with an E and an O in the middle, I just giggled "naawwwh baby, you're cute" she replied starting to strip off her clothes, "move over" she said opening the door to the shower "why hello there" I said as we were very close, her nose rubbed against mine as she gave me a kiss and then after she bent down picking up my favourite coconut shampoo and washing my hair with it she gave me a scalp massage and then rinsed off the shampoo, she did the same with conditioner and then she picked up my scrub loofa and put on my shower gel, she then began washing my body, it felt incredible I loved the feeling.

She bent down again putting the loofa back onto the holder, she then grabbed me spun me round so I was facing the wall, she gently grabbed my ankle and spread my legs apart, she then kissed up my right leg until she got to my pussy which was already so wet at the sensation of her lips against my legs. She buried her face into my pussy, lapping up my juices and using her tongue to swirl around my clit sucking every so often, she pushed a finger into me and curled it pumping it in and out at the same time as sucking on my clit "fuck mommy" I moaned out grabbing my nipples in between my thumbs and pointer fingers bending slightly to give her more access to my throbbing clit "yes, yes Emily, I'm going to, fuck I'm cumming" she gently spanked my arse "That's what happens when you're a good girl and do as mommy tells you"