Chapter 13

I woke up at 11:30pm and Emily was fast asleep on top of me, I decided to lift her and take her to the bed she woke up a little "put me down Livvy, I'm too heavy" she said "Shut the fuck up no you are not." I put her into bed and then whispered "do you want your last birthday present" kissing her neck and sucking on her sweet spot underneath her collar bone "mmmm, well now I'm intrigued" she said.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed into the most stunning red lingerie I put handcuffs on behind my back which actually proved quite difficult. I catwalk strutted back into the bedroom "I've been a bad girl mommy, I think I need to be punished" she immediately changed from her cute Emily to her dominant Emily "hmmm you are very naughty wearing that without my permission" she said stripping at the same time as walking over to me. "How many times does mommy have to tell her baby, that being naughty comes with consequences" she said bending me over the edge of the bed. "Maybe mommy's baby likes her consequences I said turning my head to stare directly in her eyes and lick my lips.

She spanked me on each cheek 5 times before saying "Next time will baby ask mommy before she dresses like a little whore."
"Oh fuck yes I will", I said as I felt shivers run down my spine. She turned me over and placed me in the middle of the bed then went to get a cloth, crawled into the bed like a predator that's spotted it's prey then tied it over my eyes, she lightly grazed her fingertips over my nipples and down to my belly button, my mind was going blank and my pussy dripping and pulsating in anticipation I didn't know what to expect and suddenly I felt her slide a finger into me, pumping me, she kissed my lips and rubbed my nipples between her thumb, I was feeling pleasure from different angles and was getting close when she stopped, I whined a bit but that didn't last long because she flipped me into my knees and buried her face in my lips, slurping my juices and pulling on them, at this point I wasn't sure who's voice I was hearing the moans were getting louder and I was shivering ready to orgasm when she said "DON'T CUM UNLESS I TELL YOU TO". I couldn't respond and she spanked me "ANSWER ME" I could barely utter a Yes she took the folds off and laid me on my back looked me straight in the eyes and entered a scissoring position, our lips moving in sync as we both moved against each other, I could not take it anymore.

EMILY POV
Fuck, Liv is just fucking sexy, I could tell she was at the edge and I told her cum for Mommy, she immediately climaxed, I took her handcuffs off and sat her up on the edge of the bed "wait here like a good girl" i sat against the bed on the floor "come" I said to her she obeyed me it was exhilarating to see her not defying me but doing exactly what I told her to do "sit on mommy's face baby." She spread her legs over me and sat down on top of my face, I was like a cat lapping up it's milk, I couldn't get enough of her, her smell, the way she tastes, I was in a state of pure ecstasy. Her legs started shaking and the room was filled with her screams she was close, I decided to pump my fingers inside her at the same time and she squirted all over my face. Picking up the cloth I used to cover her eyes I cleaned off my face and wiped her done "good girl, you did so good for mommy, SIT it's mommy's turn."

She sat down against the bed just as I did and I lowered myself down on to her face, I was already so wet for her "Can baby ask a question?" She said so purely "yes, since you asked so politely" I got up for a second sitting on the edge of the bed "How....do I do that to you?" she asked "did you feel my movements?" She nodded "when I'm really close baby, shove your fingers inside me" she nodded and I could tell she understood. I lowered myself down on top of her. She sucked against my clit her lips making a squeaky sound against them "Fuck, that's a good girl baby, keep going, if you stop you'll never get to feel my touch again, do you hear me?" I said to her "yes mommy, I won't stop" she mumbled against my which sent shockwaves down my body "Last a good girl" I started grinding against her tongue and I felt my legs starting to shake "NOW, FUCK, PUT YOUR FINGERS INSIDE ME BABY" I screamed out of me. She curled her fingers inside me shoving them in and out at the same time as sucking her lips against my clit "OH MY GOD FUCK" I screamed as I squirted everywhere, my juices all over her face and dripping off her chin down against her breasts "Fuck, who's mommy's good girl" I asked her "I am" she replied getting up and sitting beside me on the edge of the bed "Happy Birthday Baby" she replied

"Happy Birthday indeed, Best birthday EVER" i mumbled as I flopped on to the bed face against the pillow.