Chapter 05

I woke up later in the day it was around 12:30pm on Saturday. It was a nice morning but was quite breezy, Emily had left the window open during the night so it was cold "no wonder she was shaking last night" I said as I stood up to close it, Emily stirred a little making the duvet fall down past her breasts.

I walked over and fixed it so i could keep her dignity I don't think she would like me seeing her naked. "Oh my god, I slept naked in a bed with my bestfriend" I said as I started pacing back and forth realising I had no clothes on "oh my god I kissed my best friend" all my memories from the night before were coming back. I got myself together and just sat up watching my phone for a while. Emily turned round to face me once she woke up "hey, you" she said nudging me to look at her, "hi" I said sheepishly. "What's wrong Liv?" She asked. "How much of last night do you actually remember" I asked her as she looked at me as if I was going crazy "I remember bits and pieces, but kissing you was probably the highlight of it all." She said smiling.

"Ok, so you do remember that, and how do you feel about it Em?" I asked still a bit reserved. "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to Liv, but....how do you feel about it?" She asked me, rubbing my arms to calm me she knew it helped when I was stressed. "I liked it....I think, I mean I have never been with a girl before, I have never been with anyone before, I don't know maybe I'm just scared" I said to her truthfully staring deep into her eyes so she could tell I was being truthful.

If there was anything Emily hated it was liars, she has a lot of trust issue due to past relationships. She was sexually abused by her ex 3 years ago, all he did was lie to her, cheat on her and treat her like dirt really. Emily had opened up to me a couple months back, I had told her a little white lie about a present I bought her when she asked me and she flipped out, she told me about her ex and about liars and cheaters and how it makes her feel so I've never done it since. She then opened up to me about her sexuality and how her parents weren't very excepting of the fact that she liked both men and women.

Emily's POV

I was staring it to her green eyes and I could tell she was scared, I didn't ever want to pressure her into that I never really knew how she felt about me but in that moment I needed to show her. I needed to open up to her, show her how much she really means to me. Over the last 8 months Olivia has been by my side, I've opened up to her and told her things I've never told a soul. She needed to be shown how much I need her.

"What are you scared of Livvy?" I asked her as I rubbed her arms to keep her calm. "What.....What if this ruins our friendship.Em you're all I have" I could see that the tears were threatening to spill from her eyes I didn't ever want to upset her I never meant to make her feel this way. "Liv, this will not ruin us, you don't even know how much you mean to me, you're all I could ever want, all I ever need. I can't even put into words how right I think this is Liv. You're who I want! You're my person if I'm yours" I said to her and with those words she crashed her lips onto mine she was passionate and hungry for more but I stopped her I didn't want to jump straight into everything and risk her running away.

"You're my person Em, always" she said looking at me. "I'm yours and you're mine, I don't need anyone else as long as I have you" I said to her as tears started to spill from my eyes.

It has taken me years to be this happy, all I ever needed was Liv! She came into my life and changed it for the better if it wasn't for her id still be in my dark pit shying away from the world and from my life.

"We can start slow, I don't want to go too fast, let's go on dates, do everything the way we would normally but it'll just be easier because we already know each other" I said to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah that sounds like a great idea, thank you Em, I appreciate you going slow for me, it means a lot" I lay her head down across my lap and started playing with her hair. Before I knew it she had fallen into a deep sleep.

"I love you Olivia Kinghorn" I whispered kissing her forehead.