Chapter 09

We had landed and made it to the local law enforcements depot and had started looking through case work and files Reid and Emily had started working on a geographical profile.

I was in the break room making me and Emily a coffee when JJ walked in and stood beside me to start with she never spoke was just awkward and focused on what she was doing and then eventually she spoke up "Liv, can I talk to you" she said I looked at her with the most prominent side eye I have ever done in my life "It's Agent Kinghorn to you, and that depends what bullshit is going to come out of your mouth considering you never have anything nice to say" I responded She just looked at me and she looked like she wanted to cry I was kinda glad of this to be honest, I was glad she felt bad about her actions and words. "I just wanted to apologise for what I said earlier, it was out of line" she said looking at me "JJ I accept your apology but it shouldn't be me you're saying it to and to be honest everything you say is "out of line" I said in quotation marks. "You know what you're going to say before you say it, words can hurt remember" I said before walking away.

The case lasted about 4 days it was really easy to catch the unsub he lead us straight to him. It was stormy weather so we had to stay and extra day because we couldn't fly. We got to the hotel and they had told us there were only 4 rooms, Me and Emily shared (obviously) then JJ and Reid, Morgan and Hotch and Rossi had his own room. We all went our separate ways me and Emily headed to the bar to get a bottle of wine to take up to the room. "You ok baby?" I asked her just to check in "yeah fine my love" she replied holding onto my hand and giving a little squeeze.

We made it up to our room, as soon as we got in and closed the door Emily crashed her lips against mine starting to pull of my clothes, we must have crashed into every wall to get to the bed "mmm I told you...you'd regret not letting me finish" she moaned throwing me on to the bed. I couldn't really tell wether I loved or hated this side of her but all I knew was I was getting wet for her in this moment. She undressed me and caressed every square inch of my body with kisses, eventually her head was in between my legs, "Emily, what are you doing" I said quite nervous "do you trust me Livvy?" She said looking up and me with pleading eyes "of course baby....always" I responded and with that she started using her tongue to please me "holy fuck em" I moaned throwing my head back "fuck..that's hot" I said grabbing onto her hair and pulling it a little "if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum...fuck don't stop" I started grinding against her face. Then I felt it the pit of pleasure in my stomach. "I'm....I'm going to cum...fuck don't stop baby" I said but she stopped she didn't continue and looked up at me wiping of her mouth.

"Little brats don't get to cum...now you know how it feels" she said closing my legs. I just sat there throwing my legs about like a child having a tantrum "no Emily that's not fair" I said looking at her "yes, yes it is, I decide when you cum, and because you were naughty you don't get to, not until you make me" she said undressing and laying on the bed next to me. "Well no, I don't want to now! Fuck you" I said being stroppy with her "I'm sorry??? What sort of behaviour is that, do as your fucking told, make me cum" she said to me pulling my chin towards her and kissing my lips. As angry as I was with her she was so fucking hot and I couldn't help but kind of like this side of her I think....

I sat beside her and started playing with her, i used my fingers against her clit softly "Yes Liv, like that" she moaned I used ny thumb to rub against her clit so that I could free my other fingers, I put two inside her and I could she her just let go and be in that moment with me, I could feel how wet and sloppy she was getting. I moved down and placed my head in between her legs spreading them apart a bit "Fuck, Olivia are you sure?" She questioned "don't feel pressured into that" she said concerned about me "Emily', shut the fuck up and take it like a good girl" I said whilst using my tongue exactly as she did to me she was whimpering and moaning at every swirl of my tongue, i inserted two fingers inside of her and she lost it "FUCK, LIV!" She screamed "don't you fucking stop, you're going to make me cum" she said as I looked up at her she was a mess but in the most beautiful way.

She was whimpering and her legs began to shake so I knew what I was doing was correct, I wasn't worried in that moment because she was enjoying it. "Fuck good girl, make me cum" with those words I added another finger and she lost control and was a mumbling mess "fuck baby, you're soo good, I'm cumming" as she said that I stopped my motions and went back to lay next to her, her legs were still shaking but she turned to look at me "you've lied to me haven't you" she said out of breath "what?? No" I replied "you've definitely done that before, holy fuck, that was incredible my love" she said playing with my hair "No I haven't, it was my first time, I just tried to do exactly what you did to me" "well it worked, fuck, turn round" she said starting to kiss my neck "No Emily, Honestly I'm fine, watching you was enough to satisfy my needs" I said giving her a kiss on the cheeks "but...I want to make you feel good" she said "trust me Em you do make me feel good, now come on let's get you cleaned up and then we can go to bed" I said

I helped her walk to the bathroom as her legs were like jelly, I cleaned her up and then helped her put on her pjs she then brushed her teeth and then walked her back to bed tucked her in gave her a kiss on the cheek saying "I'll be back Em"and then went to get myself cleaned up, looking at myself in the mirror I started to feel ashamed of what I had just done, I felt dirty, but it felt so right. I knew I would have to tell Em but I didn't want ruin her night. I brushed my teeth and then jumped into bed next to her shimming myself next to her and giving her a kiss " I love you Em" I said rubbing her hair and facing her pulling her in for a cuddle "I love you too baby" she said yawning and slowly starting to fall asleep.