Chapter 16

We woke up on the sofa just after 11pm, Agent was passed out as were the cats and Emily, she had been up since 2:30 so I carried her to the bedroom and gently tucked her in "Liv" she said pulling my wrist "yes baby?" I asked "Do you want your last birthday present?" She asked seductively in that moment I got deja vu from her birthday in Paris "yes please mommy" she got up and walked into the bathroom. I undress myself and placed myself onto the bed. She came out of the bedroom with a strap on attached around her waist "have you ever seen one of these before?" She asked as she seductively walked towards me "No can't say I have" I replied "well it's what mommy is going to use to fuck you, bend over."

I bent over the edge of the bed my feet falling off the side and then allowed her a minute to get the strap on herself. Once she was ready she sat on her knees and started licking at my clit making me wet "fuck I'm so wet for you mommy" I mined out "yeah mommy lick my wet little pussy" she kept going and then said "Mommy's going to fuck her baby girl until she can't take anymore" and with that she shoved into my body, I have never felt a feeling like it, it was so exhilarating, it sent shockwaves across my body "fuck yes" I moaned out, she pushed down against my back so I arched it more and this made the strap pound right against my g spot. "yes....right there mommy.....FUCK" she spanked me hard against the left cheek of my arse and this made me moan louder "FUCK EMILY" she spanked me again and then grabbed my hair and tugged on it, she then used her thumb under my chin to tilt my head back so I was looking directly into her lustful eyes.

"Look mommy in the eyes when you cum princess" she said thrusting into me harder "Tell me when, come on baby, Tell me when" she said grinding her hips back and forth "fuck, mommy can I cum.....please let baby cum" I screamed out of me "you can cum baby girl, let mommy see how well she fucked you" "FUCK, EMILY IM CUMMING, YES, FUCK BABY" I said laying down, my legs shaking and tears in my eyes she helped me get cleaned up and then we both fell asleep at some point during the night Agent Pawntiss had jumped up on the bed and lay beside us.

Emily had gone out to do some groceries the next morning. I got a phone call, it was JJ. "Hey Liv, was just wondering what you're doing today, would you be free for coffee?" I hadn't asked Emily if she had any plans but I needed to take Agent P for a walk anyway so I suggested we meet up at a nearby coffee place in 10 minutes.

To Mommy 😍😜😘

Hey baby, I'm taking Agent P out for her walk. Do you need anything for when I come back? I'm stopping off at the coffee shop. Love you 😘😘

From Mommy 😍😜😘

Iced Caramel Latte please princess! 😘😘😘 I'll see you when you're home ❤️

Me and Agent Pawntiss set off the 10 minute walk to the coffee shop. When we arrived I ordered my coffee, JJs order and then got Agent P a pup cup, she chilled laying underneath the table as we sat outside. I saw JJ making her way down the street, she had cut her hair into a Bob and had bangs she looked beautiful and in the loveliest baby blue dress.

"Hey Jayje, how's you?" I said giving her a hug. "Omg who's this beauty??" She questioned kneeling down and giving Agent P kisses. "This I is Agent Pawntiss, we call her Agent or Agent P, she's my birthday present from Em" I said she giggled at the name "Who came up with that name? Olivia you could have named her something better, don't you think one Prentiss is enough" she said. "Hey! Don't mock my name choice she's cute!" "Yeah she is" she said looking me dead in my eyes "here, Carmel macchiato right?" She seemed shocked that I knew her coffee order. " you memorised my coffee order, and here was me thinking you hated me" she responded. She was very wrong, when I first started I was interested in JJ she seemed nice and I really thought we had a lot in common but that wasn't really the case and then I gravitated towards Emily, JJ being the way she was pushed me away from getting to know her more.

"You know.....I don't hate you JJ, I really did want to get to know you better but you being the way you were towards me and Emily, it didn't help."  "I know I'm sorry Liv, I really am, do you know why I did it though?" She asked, I actually never I never knew what reason there could possibly be for her acting the way she did towards me and I had only known her a couple months "it's because......it's because" "spit it out Jayje" I said "I like you!" I literally spat out my coffee, everywhere "You what?"

Emily POV

I finished up buying the shopping and put everything into the back of the car. I had parked 5 minutes from the coffee shop that I know Olivia likes to go to so I locked the car and started walking in hopes that her and my baby Agent Pawntiss would be chilling outside. It was a nice day so the walk was lovely, as I approached the coffee shop I turned the corner and my heart dropped.

She was at the coffee shop, but so was JJ, they were talking and Olivia was rubbing her arm, she then leant in towards her and kissed her. "What the fuck" I said to myself. I wasn't even upset I was furious, I was absolutely infuriated. First off she didn't even tell me she was meeting JJ at the coffee shop and secondly she sits out in public kissing her when he she knows at any point I could have seen her. This won't happen, I will not allow JJ to ruin the only good thing I have in my life. I will end this.