Chapter 17

I ran back to the car and drove back to the apartment. I sat with the cats watching tv and drifted into a peaceful sleep. I hoped when she came home she'd just let me be and not wake me. After around 4 hours I finally woke up, I walked around the apartment she still wasn't here. I checked my phone, she hadn't texted. I had so much anger, my blood was boiling. The fact that I have every reason to believe that JJs filthy little hands are more than likely all over my girlfriend right now makes me want to throw up. I called her.

"Olivia, where the fuck are you I'm worried sick" i said as she answered the phone. "I-I'm at my apartment with Agent fuck, I was grabbing some clothes fuck keep going. Ill be home soon baby, I love you." She said not giving me the chance to even reply. "Fuck this" I said taking myself to bed at 4 in the afternoon. I've never been so angry at something in my life. I'm not letting this go on, it's absolutely not happening. After freaking out loads I finally managed to calm myself down enough to then fall asleep.

I woke up at around 4am and Olivia was in bed still, sleeping I don't even know what time she got home at, I walked to the kitchen getting myself a glass of water i stood facing the window and I seen her silhouette through the reflection of the glass "what you doing up, go back to sleep princess" I said to her "I'll be back through in a minute" she wondered back through to the bedroom and I drank the rest of my water pondering. I can't let this go on but how am I going to stop it.

When I woke, she was gone again. I'd imagine she's away fucking JJ again. I spent my time planning..... planning on away to end it, I had the perfect idea.

Olivia's POV

I can't believe I did exactly what I told myself I'd never do. This is going to break Emily's but JJ was just soo persuasive and the way her body feels underneath mine......she's absolutely gorgeous. I woke before Emily and heard out to the supermarket, picking up stuff to make pancakes for her.

When I arrived back she was on the sofa watching tv with Agent Pawntiss and the cats "Morning baby" I said to her receiving a "Good morning princess, where were you?" she asked "I was just out grabbing ingredients to make you some pancakes, come here" I asked her looking over she didn't look at me, and asking where I am.. she knows, she fucking knows. She stood up and walked over she looked furious but I never said anything I just crashed my lips against hers, she followed my movements, lifting me up and sitting me against the counter in the kitchen. She started undressing me angrily, she started kissing my neck and then working her way down my body leaving hickeys all over my neck, breasts and chest "fuck, Em what are you doing" she looked up at me dead in my eyes "Marking my territory" she said continuing. She worked her way to my thighs and stood up hands against the counter bending slightly she liked at me "So, does she make you feel as good as mommy does?" She then slut dropped bending down standing on her tippy toes she started licking at my pussy, her movements angry but it still felt so good.

She pulled away slightly "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION" she screamed out of her "DONT MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN" she then crashed her face against my pussy again sucking against my clit and pushing two fingers inside me "No....fuck, she doesn't make me feel as good as you do mommy" I responded she swirled her tongue around my clit at the same time as pumping her fingers inside me "Did she make you squirt like mommy did?" She said as i was getting close to my climax "oh fuck mommy, I'm close...no she didn't make me squirt, only mommy can do that, fuck" she curled her fingers, her fingertips rubbing against my g spot " YOU CUM AND YOU GET A SMACK" she said screaming at me again, it was so hard not to but I managed to stop myself.

"STAND UP" I loved this side of her, I know I shouldn't because she's furious but she was fucking beautiful. I was so in my own thoughts about how hot she was acting that I didn't realise she had sat on the floor back against the counters "SIT ON MY FACE" she screamed "yes mommy" I said sitting on her face grinding against her tongue "did you touch her, like mommy touches you?" She asked "no mommy....fuck" I responded "DONT FUCKING LIE" the vibrations of her shouting against my pussy sent me to my edge "I need to cum mommy, can I cum?" "Did I fucking say you could?" "No mommy, but..." she continued her movements "THERES NO BUTS, YOU WERE A LITTLE SLUT, SO YOU GET PUNISHED!" She was furious, her blood boiling but yet she still continued to make me feel amazing which made me think she didn't blame me for this, somehow in her twisted, psychotic mind she was blaming JJ.

"CUM FOR MOMMY!" And with those words she curled her fingers inside me at the same time as lapping at my clit "fuck mommy....I'm cumming....thank you" I said my legs started shaking and I squirted all over her. She stood up cleaning her face off with a towel and taking off her top as it got soaked "I'll fix this baby, this will end" she said walking to the bedroom to get changed. I wasn't sure what she was talking about but she didn't even get any pancakes that morning.  She told me she was going out and took the cats and dog with her and I didn't see or hear from her for 4 days. I presumed that she had taken them and left me and  that I wouldn't hear from her again but.....

The day before we were supposed to go back to work I got a text from her.

From Mommy 😍😜😘

Come to the following address. Don't tell anyone where you are, who you're meeting with or why you're going. I have a surprise for you Baby! I love you!