Chapter 18

*trigger warning, gore, death, blood, knife play insanity and cutting*

I followed the instructions Emily gave me, she told me to walk to the address which I did. It took me around an hour and a half to get out of the city but when I did there was a car sat, I knew it was the one Emily had set up for me to drive the rest of the way.

When I finally got there I was at this abandoned building. It was massive. She has said to follow the building round the back and use the first door on the left. That's what I did. I was excited but also a little nervous. I walked through the door. "Em?" I questioned walking round to this big hallway, I could hear grumbling coming from someone "Em, don't do that I'll help you finish baby" I said assuming she had started playing with herself. I followed the grumbles to this small little room, there was old scrap metal sheets against the walls "what the fuck is this place" I said to myself finally reaching the room.

I walked in and my heart stopped a little at what I seen.

JJ was stood behind a chair naked, Emily behind her a knife held up against her neck, JJ had bruises to her face and a black eye. There was tears streaming down her face and her mouth was duck taped shut. Emily ushered me to come stand beside her "hey baby" she said "hi Mommy, I've missed you" I replied "Mommy's missed her baby too, I've got you a present" she said ushering JJ towards me "That's very generous of you, what do you want me to do with her?" I questioned weirdly I found this very hot and I started getting wet just at Emily's actions.

"Mommy says, tie her to the chair" she said looking at me licking her lips "Anything for Mommy" I responded starting to tie JJs arms to the arm rests and I tied her ankles and legs to the legs of the chair. She walked over to me and planted sloppy kisses against my lips. "Now tell her who you love, go on tell her who is yours, look into her eyes and tell her" she said pushing me towards JJ, I straddled JJ and looked directly into her eyes "I'm in love with Emily, she's mine, always has been always will be" I said giving her a light smack to the cheek and getting off of her "Good girl" she responded. I was happy that I made her happy, I loved the praise she gave me, and in that moment whatever was going to happen I didn't care as long as me and Emily were together.

I would do anything for her, I'd catch a grenade for her, die for her, kill for her. That's how much I loved her.

"You wanted her so bad didn't you baby, Mommy saw you two kissing at the coffee shop and heard you on the phone, you wanted her so bad so here she is, take her!" She pushed me towards her "I don't want her mommy, I want you" I said with pleading eyes, "if you do want me that bad baby prove it, fuck me in front of her" Emily said then turning to JJ "you'll watch how good she makes me feel, or I'll fucking kill you" Emily sat down on a chair across from JJ, and I walked behind her I ripped open her shirt, the buttons popping off rolling on the floor, I then moved my hands round her neck, she threw her head back, I rubbed my arms down to her chest and inside her bra, I played with her nipples and keeping my hands where they were I gave her kisses.

I then removed my hands and seductively walked round so that I was in front of Emily, i straddled her and planted kisses all over her body, I then removed her clothing from the bottom have and trailed my fingers across her body, making my way to the entrance of her pussy. I got up and walked towards JJ, "I'm going to take your duct tape off, if you scream I'll make sure it's hurts when my girlfriend kills you" I ripped the duck tape off she grumbled at the slight pain of it pulling the non visible hairs on her upper lip "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" I said crashing my hands against her face "Open your filthy fucking mouth" I said inserting my fingers into her mouth "now suck" she didn't move her mouth "Oh come on JJ you've done it before, FUCKING SUCK ON MY FINGERS" she then started sucking on my fingers and once I hand wet fingers I bent down giving her a kiss "See, that wasn't so hard, what a good little girl" duck taping her mouth again.

I walked back over to Emily "hey mommy's so proud of you, you put our little pet in her place, you're such a good girl baby, now finger fuck me in front of her, make me cum, show her who your mommy is" Emily's words turned me into a blood thirsty animal all I wanted was her, I found it exhilarating that we were doing this, it's like she opened up feeling deep inside me, it was hot. "Fuck Mommy, you're beautiful" I said kissing her and then inserting my fingers inside of her, curling them and using my thumb to play with her clit she moaned so beautifully filling the cold damp room with echoes of her sweet moans, I then bent down and used my mouth to please her, she started wriggling underneath my touch "keep going princess, I'm close, make me squirt" she and I had the same idea, with those words she said I cured my fingers and moved them faster in and out of her, her moans becoming more frequent and louder I sucked on her clit and curled my fingers at the same time and she lost it, squirting everywhere "FUUUUUCCCCCK, I love you so much Livvy" she screamed "I love you too Em, you're my one and only, I don't love her she was just a play toy, I love you so much, I'd do anything for you" I said to her.

"Prove it princess, help me kill her, let's just get rid of her, start a fresh in a new country just me and you, we can go anywhere you like" i think it was fair to say that all the emotions from our job, and the excitement of doing something we were supposed to do and doing it together, All the adrenaline that was coursing though my body had me a little mad, I was doing and acting in a way I never thought I would.

Is that what you want? Just me and you against the world?" I asked her "yes of course baby, I don't want nothing else, if we get caught so what, I'll die happy in prison knowing I did it with the person I love most" she responded. In that moment I didn't feel anything other than love for Emily, I didn't feel hurt, I didn't care about anything else. "Let's do it, right now, we can run away, see the world, let's do it Em, let's kill her" we both walked over to JJ who was now a horrible mess. "She'd deserve it anyway mommy, she's nothing but a bully, she's homophobic and quite frankly you don't get to be a cunt to my baby for years and years and get away with it" I said looking directly into her eyes "I'm not even sorry, you're fucking horrible, the world would be better off without someone like you" i spat in her face "fuck you, piece of shit, and then to intimidate me into fucking you, because you know how to use my emotions against me, fuck you twice" I said spitting again. Emily stood directly behind me, her arms round my waist, head on my shoulder, i looked round she was laughing which made me chuckle "piece of shit." She said giggling.

We walked hand in hand towards JJ, we started rubbing our hands against her body, we left cuts with the knife all over her body, and then Emily slit her wrists, "Fuck this, it's too slow" I said Emily handed me the knife "I fucking hate you JJ" I said stabbing the knife right into her chest, throwing it away, the scene was a mess and for FBI agents we did a pretty shit job of hiding the fact that it was us that did it but to be honest I think we wanted people to know. I walked over to Emily who was stood directly behind JJs limp lifeless body. "You know we are pretty stupid FBI agents I said laughing, I then gave her a kiss and we both got out of there, leaving everything exactly the way it was.

We jumped into Emily's unmarked car she had used to drive there. Both cats and Agent Pawntiss were in the back seats. There was also a big briefcase, Emily had it all figured out. "We've got new names, new passports, everything we need to get the fuck out of here baby" I looked at her with lustful eyes "I love you so fucking much Emily, I don't want to ever be without you" I leaned over to her and gave her kisses on the neck " I love you too baby, let's get out of her, where do you want to go first" "I'm not too sure Em, but I want my last name changed! I want to be a Prentiss, I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life, I love you so much! You did all that for me you risked your life for me, I want to take your last name"

Before we left the country we went to get married, we got the piece of paper and it was official, I was Olivia Kinghorn-Prentiss and I had never been so proud of something in my life.