Chapter 06

I could feel Emily's hands along my body, the feeling and sensation was driving me crazy she rubbed her hands along my arms to my stomach and then over my breasts. The feeling of her soft fingertips over my breasts send tingles through my body. "Mmmm Em, that's good" I moaned out breathily "Please, don't stop" I said pushing her hand in between my legs "Please Em, I want you" I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes. She turned to face me, grabbed my chin and rubbed her thumb across my bottom lip.

Emily's POV

I woke with Liv thrashing around the bed, she couldn't keep still, just as I went to wake her up she said "Please Em, I want you" with the most beautiful moan. When I lifted the duvet she was playing with herself her hand in between her legs. It took everything in my not to just sit and watch what would unfold, how pretty her little moans would be if I was to just give her a helping hand, but I swore to her we would go slow. I mean clearly her subconscious wants me and wants to feel that pleasure.

Eventually I nudged her awake, "good morning beautiful, someone had a good dream" I said to her, I was getting turned on at the thought of it, the way she moans my name, it sent my body into overdrive. "Oh god, you heard that? I'm sorry Em" she said turning away from me, she was embarrassed "hey, look at me" I waited until she turned to face me "you do not to be embarrassed of giving your body the pleasure you were craving, you need to explore your body, figure out what it is you like, what feelings you enjoy, that way they will be heightened by your partners touch" I said to her calming her down by rubbing her arms.

"I mean I definitely enjoyed that, but in my dream, it was you touching me, That's what made me feel the way I did Em" she said staring deep into my eyes. "I won't do anything you're not comfortable with, you just need to tell me when you're ready for me to touch you in that way and you have to learn how to please me, it's something you've never experienced before Liv" I said to her giving her a slow kiss on the lips "I'll guide you, but only when you're ready" I said giving her another kiss.

"Em, you're the best" she said pulling my face closer to hers, she crashed her lips against mine, I rubbed my tongue against her bottom lip asking her for access she accepted and my tongue dominated hers, it was lustful and everything I had wanted and more. "Em" she moaned into my mouth "you're stunning" she said. I giggled getting a little embarrassed at her comment "you're not too bad yourself you know" I replied getting up out of the bed "come on, let's make the most of this Sunday, jump into the shower, get dressed I have an idea of what we can do today" I said heading into the kitchen to make us both our coffee

Olivia's POV

I had got dressed wearing my cream coloured floral dress and matching it with my white cardigan, I paired it with my white pearl earrings and necklace. Doing some light makeup I decided on what shoes I wanted to wear I decided on my white converse which tied my outfit together. I left my hair down in loose beach waves and sat with the cats in the lounge waiting for Emily to get ready. She eventually came out of the bedroom and all I could say was "WOW" my mouth dropped open she looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on a light green floral maxi skirt with a white cropped bandeau top with puffy shoulders she had paired it with her burgundy and gold earrings with her burgundy bag and light green heels that tidied up her legs she had her hair in a low ponytail with her bangs down at the sides.

"Emily you look beautiful" I said to her walking over to her to give her a kiss, "no look at you, you're out of this world Liv, I'm so lucky" she said giving me a spin around "let's go" she grabbed my hand practically running out of the door. She had a wicker basket with her and some blankets and we didn't drive anywhere so I put two and two together and figured we were going to have a picnic in the park. We had a nice 15 minute walk hand in hand giggling and laugh at each others jokes.