The Saving Grace

Luna's POV

"You would be one sexy daddy." I whispered into Damien's ear as we started walking back to my house. He growled and threw me over his shoulder.

"Headphones." He growled as he zipped through my house into my bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and pinned me underneath him.

"Say that again and I promise you I will make you a mom." He growled down at to me. I smiled pushing my body up into his. My body came alive with the mate bonds flame.

"I'm just saying you would be. You've got everything going for you." I say quietly looking up at him through my eyelashes. He smirked and kissed my neck softly.

"Luna Marie are you asking me to make you a mom?" He said licking my neck. I bite my lip to stop a moan.

"I honestly think kids should come after marriage." He said before biting me neck softly making me squirm. I took a deep breath pushing him away gently to look at him.

"Let's do it then. I want you and no one else. I also want to see you with our kid, because today you holding Frank and talking to him like you did. Major sexy daddy vibes." I said before kissing him. The kiss was shorter than I wanted it to be making me whine at him.

"You want to marry me?" He asked looking down at me shocked. I smiled and nodding. He smiled then kissed me taking my breath away. Tongue invading my mouth as he rocked against me. He pulled away pulling his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his pants.

"Luna Marie say you'll marry me." He growled. I pulled my dress over my head smiling.

"I will marry you Damien." I said as he ripped my underwear off. My head spun as he spun me around to where I was face down in the bed. He was rubbing my core softly with his fingers.

"Damien." I whined at him. He growled before roughly trusting his member into my core. I yelp out in shock, but the mate bond heated up instantly making everything feel good. I moaned as he pulled back and trusted into me.

"So you the high Priestess will marry me a vampire?" He said through a grunt. I moaned knowing what he was doing. He wanted me to say it, because I left him.

"Damien I will marry you even if you were a wolf. As long as you were you." I said breathlessly. He started thrusting into faster. My core throbbed as my release came flaring up. He pulled out quickly stopping my me in my tracks. He turned me over slowly laying me back on my back. His eyes were glowing now as he looked down at me.

"Not yet Marie. I want to taste you." He growled lowering himself between my legs. He smirked at me causing me to throw my head back. He was too damn hot to between my legs. He pushed two fingers into my core making me jerk my attention back to him. He nipped at my core making me cry out. He smiled at me before slowly licking his way up my core. The flame came back a hundred times hotter and I was about to lose my mind when he flicked his tongue over my clit. It was in his mouth being rolled and sucked as I threw my head back. The release that was nearly here earlier came rushing back.

"Damien." I yelled and moaned as I came undone. He didn't stop though he kept going like I was the only thing keeping him alive. He flattened his tongue over my clit before drawling circles around it. I cried out and tried to flee, but his grip on my hips was strong as iron.

"Fuck, please Damien." I moaned out earning a growl. He pulled away from me eyeing me up and down as I caught my breath. He stood and sat beside me. He pulled me over to where I was in his lap. He kissed me then started trailing kisses down my chin. He stopped once he was over my pulse in my neck. Grabbing my hips and slamming me down onto his member. I cried out softly as I was still reeling from my release. He grasped my hips control my speed never leaving my neck. I felt his teeth slip in as he stiffened underneath me. I cried out as a second more intense release rocked me. I've slammed me down once more then jerked his head away from my neck.