Explanation

Luna's P.O.V.

Alec, Damien and I were slowly making our way back to my mom's. To say I was happy how today turned out would be a understatement. I loved this man even if he wasn't in control all the time or if he is a complete asshole. Damien turned to me before smirking. "You think you can whoop my ass before like you did the other day when I'm not distracted?" Damien said letting go of my waist as we walked into mom's yard. I scoffed at him before my biting my lip nodding. He growled looking at my lips. "What did they do to my beautiful mate?" He asked throwing his head back slightly. I laughed as Alec rolled his eyes at him. "No one did anything to me. I did most of it to myself." I said making my eyes red. His eyes started to glow as he took a step towards me. I laughed again before going to stand behind Alec. Damien began circling us causing me to mimic his movement so I was always behind Alec. "You can't just tease me like that then hide love." He said. His voice alone sent a shiver down my back. He saw it making him smirk at me. "I'm going swimming!" I yelled before walking into the house quickly. Damien growled and tried to follow me upstairs, but I stopped him. Alec followed me up into my room. "You're awful, you know that right?" Alec said smiling at me. I laughed before nodding whole hearty. Alec laughed as I stripped myself from his clothes. I quickly change into a purple bikini, which was one of my favorites due to it not clashing with my tattoo too much. I pulled my hair up into a loose ponytail. "You better change, I'm not leaving you all by yourself. So come on we're going swimming!" I said to Alec. He didn't argue as he quickly changed into his swimming trunks. I stepped out of the room and peeked down stairs making sure the coast was clear. Damien was no where in sight so I motioned for Alec to follow me. We reached the bottom of the stairs I peaked around the corner to see Damien bent over looking in the ice box. I pointed to the door telling Alec to go first. He was quickly by the door, but as soon as he went to open the door Damien whipped around to look at him. Alec grinned at him as he finished opening the door. Damien followed Alec through the now open back door. I used his back being to me so I could run through the door and jump on Alec's back and pointed to the pool. Alec spared no time jumping into the pool. I released Alec once we were under the water. I swam down to the bottom of the pool before opening my eyes. This was one of my many happy places. I pushed all the air out of my lungs watching the bubbles rise to the top and disappear. I smiled feeling like a child at the bottom of the pool. I could see Alec swim back to the top and start looking around for me. Then my vision was obstructed by a shit ton of bubbles. Then I felt someone grabbed me and start swimming to the surface. As soon as he touched me my body came alive again. Once we reached the top I closed my eyes. Damien of course began to freak out, he pulled me up on the side of the pool. He set me up for CPR as quickly as he could. Once he placed his lips over mine, I opened my eyes and kissed him.

"What hell is wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me." Damien said falling back on his ass next to the pool. I laughed before sitting up and winking at him. "Nothing is wrong with me. I could have held my breathe down there for a half a hour. Now I'm swimming so if you want to join I'd take those jeans off love." I said before sliding back into the pool. Alec was watching us closely as I swam towards him. I looked over my shoulder to see Damien looking at me with so much love and confusion it almost scared me. Once I reached Alec I just got back on his back resting my chin on his shoulder. Damien locked eyes with me before standing up and pulling his soaked shirt over his head. This man was built like a Greek god. My eyes scanned over his body as he smirked down at me. I finally forced my eyes to look away to meet his eyes. This time I smirked before making my eyes red. He frowned as his eyes started to glow bright red. I smiled making my eyes glow matching his. "Now you're just asking for a beating love!" He groaned  before pulling his pants down. I giggled kissing Alec's cheek letting him see what I had done. Alec smiled while he swam to the other side of the pool, so we had a little bit more distance between us and Damien. I let a whistle as Damien slide into the pool. Damien jerked his eyes up to meet mine again before growling at me. The water slowed his movements just enough for me to jump off Alec's back when he reached us. His hands grabbed nothing as I pushed myself deeper into the water. Once I was under the water I quickly swam to the bottom looking up as Alec pushed Damien away. Damien looked around like he just lost his puppy. He glanced down and I knew he saw at the bottom of the nine foot deep end. I couldn't make out anything like facial expressions or sounds, but I knew I was in deep shit when he disappeared.