Wedding Shenanigans

Luna and I slept through most of day before Ray came in woke us up to kick of out of the house. His bachelor party was today so she had to go which meant I had to go. Their wedding was tomorrow which meant losing my best friend to her job again. We went by the temple to see people decorating the place in white roses and shit. She turned to me and faked gagged. I laughed right as Sheila and a pretty little red head bounced up to us. Sheila had a tight smile as she wrapped Luna up in a hug. "So your place for pizza then your back yard for the pool party, yes?" Sheila asked pushing Luna away to look at her. Luna nodded before grabbing my arm and pulling me off with them. Once we got to her house Luna and Sheila went upstairs to change into their bathing suits. Damien walked upstairs into the living room where I was waiting for the girls. "Alec I have a question." He said looking up from his phone. I nodded for him to ask his question. He sat down beside me with a sigh. "What did they mean when they said she had to give up her mate for her duties to her people?" He asked. I looked at him as thought my eyes were about to pop out of my head. Why did he have to ask that question? "High Priestesses can only be with their kind. Her mate wasn't of her kind so she had to give him up because she had a oath to her people." I said trying to be as vague as possible. He nodded before looking down at his phone.

The three girls appeared at the same time. Rebecca and my parents were waiting for them in the kitchen. "Oh Alec I bought you a pair of swimming trunks the other day." Luna said pointing to a pair of blue shorts laying on the back of the couch. I went to the nearest bathroom and changed. When I came out they had the glass sliding door that led to the back yard. I stepped out to see ten more girls standing around Luna singing along to Katy Perry's I kissed a girl. Luna was grinning ear to ear as they sung. It caused me to laugh she almost looked to be as carefree as she was before Damien. When the song ended Luna stood up and grabbed Sheila before jumping into the pool with her.  Luna swam back up to look around smiling. Sheila came up and screamed before latching onto Luna's back. Luna smirked then kissed her quickly on the check. Sheila wasn't having it though, because she just dunked her. Luna came up and spit the water out of her mouth onto Sheila before quickly fleeing from the pool.

Everyone had been talking and eating pizza with music blaring from a large radio that had been set up beside the pool. Luna avoid Sheila like they were playing a game of tag. Every time Sheila made a move towards Luna, she would smile before sprinting away. I think the funniest time was when Sheila was infront of Damien and I while Luna was behind us going back and forth. The only reason she got away that time was because she shoved Damien into Sheila before running to her mom. Damien called her childish before agreeing to help Sheila. He wasn't much help though because he went in the house shortly after he agreed to help to go to the restroom. We were currently listening to another Katy Perry song. I think it's called E.T. but I wasn't too sure. Luna was in the center of a large group of girls laid out on one of the large couch things they had. Damien had just made it back outside to stand beside me. Luna was singing along to the song which had everyone watching her. She looked up and locked eyes with Damien as she sang lead me into the night. She never looked away as she sang 'kiss me, infect me with your loving, fill me with your venom, take me, I want to be a victim.' The song ended causing her to stop singing and to look away from us. Almost everyone clapped as she finished singing. She blushed madly before standing up and going into the house. I decided to follow her because I knew what she did. She let the bond control her as she sung. I entered the house to see her taking a drink out of a beer bottle. She leaned back on the cabinet looking at me with a tight smile. "Sorry about that. I needed to get away from everyone for a little bit." She said before taking another drink out of her beer. I smiled at her before smirking and nodding at her. She rolled her eyes at me. "Shut up Alec. You don't know anything." She said before breaking into a smile. She quickly pulled it back by taking a drink. Someone stepped into the house pulling the door shut with them. I glanced back with a eyebrow raised. Damien closed the door before coming to stand by me. He looked Luna over causing her to groan and take a larger drink of her beer. She finished it before fishing another one out of the ice box and opening. She looked up then took a sip from the new beer. "What do you want Damien? Are you here to pay me back for the beating you got yesterday?" She asked. I coughed to cover my laugh. He smirked before walking to stand in front of her. He took the beer quickly taking a drink. She rolled her eyes before grabbing another out of the ice box. "Actually I was in here to ask you about your mate?" He said. My eyes widened as I heard his question. Now I was glad I was behind him because I couldn't get control of my face.