Sparks of a Flame

Alec suggested we warm up before we began so I did some sit-ups and push-ups. I was almost finished with my push-ups when two feet stepped in front of my face. Then Damien bent down so I could see him. "I really don't think you're going to be able to keep up if you think that's a warm up." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes before standing up. "We'll see how long you can keep up that I'm better than you shit when your ass is in the dirt." I said patting him on the back. Alec was watching us with curiosity. "I think I can keep it up forever since you'll be in the dirt with me." He challenged. I laughed as I made his blood boil a bit then stopped when his eyes widen with realization. I giggled and earned a growl. "That's cheating." Damien said looking to Alec for help. Alec shrugged before smiling at me. "Yes because I am going to fight you with just my fists. That isn't fair when it comes to your super strength and speed. So suck it up buttercup." I said rolling my eyes at him. He looked at me with grin that did take my breath away before saying he could suck on something else.

We spared for over a good hour which was filled with sexual jokes and heated glances. I do have to say by the time we were done Damien was frustrated in more than one way. Alec was a challenge though, he thought before he attacked, but even though it took a lot for me to keep up we still ended up tying. Damien on the other was fast and random which I countered surprising easy. He ended up below me after he pinned me. Which I now have on my Snapchat story and my camera roll. He was pissed because I took a picture, but he did get a laugh at how awful I looked. I was covered in sweat and I was red in the race. Like I said it was a lot of work to keep up with Alec. Once Alec said that should be good for today I took off to my room for a shower. Which was amazing both men had got some good hits in, but Alec had accidentally caught my thigh with his claws. It was already healing, but when I got out of the shower I sat on the cabinet in my underwear to clean it.

I was still working on the wound when there was a knock on the door. "In the bathroom." I yelled. I heard the door to the bedroom open and foot steps come to the bathroom door. I was about to tell whoever that I wasn't dressed when the door opened. Of course he wouldn't knock, Damien stood just in side the bathroom with a smirk on his face. I ignored him though as I started to close up the first aid kit. I used the towel beside me to wipe away any blood that was left on the skin away. Damien pushed his way in between my thighs as soon as I had wiped the blood away. I refused to meet his eyes though. He put his hand under my chin and forced me to look up at him. "You continue to surprise me Luna." He whispered smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes and softly scoffed at him. He leaned his face closer to mine holding my eyes with his. "You know I nearly missed that smile in that picture, but when I did see it man was it distracting." He said softly pushing some of my wet hair out of my face. This time I knew what I was doing. I leaned up just a little bit to allow our lips to meet. The sparks started immediately making the kiss so much better. It knocked him back for a second before he realized I had kissed him. He pushed me back where I was against mirror he pushed farther between my thighs so he met my core. Our lips danced together until he pulled away to start kissing down my jaw line to my neck. I leaned my head back as he kissed my neck. I was trying to caught my breath when he froze over my pulse in my neck. I looked down at him to see him fighting himself as his eyes would glow then quickly fade back to normal. I grabbed his face and pulled him back to look me in the eyes. I let my eyes glow as I slowly leaned in and kissed him. I bite his lip breaking him from the trance he was in. He gently bite my lip growing at me lowly as I smirked through the kiss. His hands cupped my boobs through my bra. The kiss heated up again as he ripped the new bra clean off of me.  His fingers teases my nipples as he pushed against my core causing me to moan.

He picked me up and quickly made his way to my bed. He threw me down on the bed before quickly closing the door and locking it. He was between my thighs as soon as I could blink. He kissed his way up one thigh then paused to glance at me. He looked absolutely sexy between my thighs like he was. He began kissing his way down my other thigh that had the claw wound on it. Once he reached the wound he glanced up at me before licking it. His eyes glowed and he tried to push it back but I locked eyes with him nodding slightly giving him permission to do what he wanted to do. He kissed and licked the claw marks a couple of times before he sank his teeth into my thigh. Met with no pain but a rush of pleasure and sparks. My head shot back as a breathe moan escaped my mouth.