The Perfect Show*: Chris Evans

She sat there, in front of him. The dim light fell upon her body perfectly as she ran her own hands down her breast. Chris watched her intently. He loved Y/n's body. He loved to touch it but more than that, he loved to watch her touch herself.

Her fingers trailed down her breast. Pulling them out of her black lace bra as he stared into Chris' eyes. The imprint of his dick showing through his pants. Even though he enjoyed feeling her wet pussy around his cock; that's not what he wanted. He wanted to watch her. See her face as she pleases herself. He squeezed his cock at the mere thought of just watching her and he hadn't seen anything yet.

Y/n's fingers trailed down her stomach. Her breath hitching the more turned on she became. Y/n watched Chris the same way he watched her. His eyes hooded and darken with lust. He played with his bread for a second, taking in his view of her. She smiled as he licked his lips. She slowly slid her matching underwear off her body before throwing them over at Chris with a giggle. She threw her head back as her fingertips touched her clit lightly.

"Mmmm." She hummed.

Chris' mouth parted as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down a tiny bit along with his underwear; letting his already hard cock stand up. He reached for the bottle of lube the was placed beside him, squirting some on his hand. He started stroking himself slowly as Y/n's motions became circular and harsher on her clit.

"That's it baby." Chris said, encouraging her.

She looked at him, watching as he pleased himself watching her. Her pussy was soaked from the combination of her fingers and her sights. He looked so beautiful sitting in front of her. Stroking his dick and occasionally rubbing his tip. The tension in the room was thick.

The once silent room becomes loud with heavy breathing and light moans from the both of them as they watch each other.

Y/n spreads her legs further. She moved her fingers from her clit and down to her entrance, placing two fingers inside of herself. Sliding them in and out, she curled them up a bit. Reaching that spot Chris always hits when he's inside of her. Y/n closed her eyes as tingles rushed through her body. She hadn't even noticed she was moaning Chris' name.

Chris' movements became faster. He was breathing as if he'd just ran 10 miles. She was like a work of art. Her fingers pumping in and out of her soaking pussy. Fingers glistening with her own juices. It was a lovely show she was putting on. She knew that. Y/n threw her head back once more.

"Fuck, Chris." She moaned loudly. Her legs were shaking the closer she got.

"You're doing so fucking good over there." Chris said, his voice deep. That alone would have made her cum. "Keep going baby. Cum for me." He said.

"I'm so fucking close."

"I know, baby. You look amazing." A smirk formed across Chris' face, "I'm right there will you baby."

And with that, she let her orgasm take over her body. Her body is tribbing with the intensity of her release. Juices flowing out of her pussy as low tired moans fell from her mouth. Chris came with her.

He cleaned himself up with a washcloth before making his way over to her.

"You look so beautiful." He said. He moved fallen hair away from her face before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Did you like it?" She asked, her voice shy.

"I fucking loved it. I could watch you forever."

Y/n blushed.

"C'mon. Let's get you into a shower. I might just show you how much I enjoyed it while we're there."

Y/n giggled at him as he picked her up and walked to the bathroom.